GUILTY Case# 2013-089 | esprits4 vs www.forexoma.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Forexoma.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 48 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

esprits4

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.forexoma.com

My Case is: I opened an account with Forexoma and deposited £600.00.This was to have free use of their trading robot called FCAR.I was assured if I was not satisfied with it my money would be fully reimbursed. I was not satisfied so I requested a refund.They asked me for my Bank details so they could make the refund by bank wire, which I gave them.The following day I got an email from them saying that my request had been actioned, the following day I went away on holiday for a week, fully expecting that my funds would be in my account when I got back.I checked my account when I got back and the money had not been transferred.I sent them several emails to find out what was going on.I got no response. I did tell them that I was taking advice from FPA.I have cheked my bank account every day since I got back from holiday but the money has not been transferred.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by esprits4 on 07/29/13

The company was first contacted about the issue on 07/11/13 the last contact was on 07/24/13

Company representatives' emails: <www.accounts@forexoma.com> < www.withdrawals@forexoma.com>

Attachments

• email 1.odt
    19.8 KB · Views: 7
Yo AsstMod! Based on the number and severity of complaints, I vote for a formal invitation right away.

I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience with forexoma. I had bad feelings about them when I inquired about their service. I hope you'll get your cash back.

Hi Esprits4.

So sorry to hear that you have not received the promised refund from FOREXOMA.COM - I sincerely hope that FPA can get them to the table and that FOREXOMA.COM does the honourable thing and give you back your hard earned money. It is simply not theirs -it is not theirs to take-confiscate or steal - it is your money and they should refund.

I also hope FOREXOMA understand that at least 50000 people, yes 50000 read these website checking out brokers and everything to do with Forex business. It is not wise to be shown up as disreputable or dishonest. On the other hand Forexoma comes to the party and refund you promptly and that would be perceived as positive. It would be wise for FOREXOMA.COM to protect their reputation.

Good Luck Esprit4

How can I contribute to this case. I would like to add myself to the parties against forexoma.

Back