GUILTY Case# 2013-101 | Kenny R vs www.Forexoma.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Forexoma.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 60 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kenny R

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.Forexoma.com

My Case is: I have been a live account holder since 2011. I had a corporate account with them undr the name Market Minute Trading Strategies. There were absolutely no problems with withdrawal/deposits or trade execution of any sort whatsoever. I am a consistent profitable trader and they were honest in their dealings for the better part of my early business with them. Fast forward to August 7, 2013 and I see that my account is disabled. I was in 2 profitable trades and now I can't log into my account and I'm suddenly getting suspicious but from their past reputation I didn't think anything of it and sent a trouble ticket. No response for 2 days...This is not like Forexoma. I send another ticket and still no response after 2 more days. I send yet another ticket and wait again for another 2 days. So after a week of waiting I start searching online for any information on what may have happened and low and behold Forex Peace Army is loaded with complaints from people who have suffered the same fate.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Kenny R on 08/09/13

The company was first contacted about the issue on 08/07/13 the last contact was on 08/15/13

Details: No replies

Company representatives' emails: Vahid Chaychi <vahid@forexoma.com>
Vahid Chaychi <v.chaychi@gmail.com>

Attachments

• Statement_ 2088 - Kenny R_Redacted.pdf
    33.9 KB · Views: 15
Review - Check!
Forums thread - Check!

That plus a total lack of response from anyone at Forexoma when AsstMod tried to contact them.

I suggest we take this one straight to a vote.

We should some kind of a fast lane process with this company, we need to scam investigate them and warn people to start think how to get their money back

This industry is SO fragile as well as being full of ripoffs, that anytime any company willfully doesn't respond to complaints, then they should be quickly sanctioned as a deterrent, if nothing else.

Every time I read cases like this, it sickens me. We go through a lot of trouble to beat the markets only to be ripped off by these scammers. Why don't they also try to trade the markets instead off ripping off people? With what has happen with this broker before, a guilty verdict is mandatory.

They disabled my account also without any information or notice though my account was not in fault.

Back