GUILTY Case# 2013-108 | Frank76 vs 4xp.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that 4XP.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 122 99.2%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frank76

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.4xp.com/de/support

My Case is: I've been trying now for several weeks to withdraw 8.300 USD from my trading account No. 140731. Instead of sending the money the company comes up with weird excuses such as:

- The money has just been sent
- The money will be sent soon
- You will recieve part of your money on friday
- We don't have any payment problems
- OK we have payment problems due to the libertiy reserve case and freezed accounts in cyprus
- We will send your money xxx

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Frank76 on 09/03/13

The company was first contacted about the issue on 08/08/13 the last contact was on 09/03/13

Details: - Your payment will be processed
- We have problems with Liberty Reserve and Cyprus Accounts

Company representatives' emails: Don Marx <don.marx@4xp.com>
Customer Support <customersupport@4xp.com>

Attachments

• Withdrawal Request - 140731 - Frank Eschmann - 07Aug2013 - Bank Transfer.pdf
    221.8 KB · Views: 9
  • DetailedStatement.htm
    28 KB · Views: 6
Regarding your thread in Scam Alerts, can you please post some more details there.

I see details have been added.

Yo AsstMod! Something isn't right with 4XP lately. Can you please issue a formal invite ASAP?

A formal invitation was sent last week. One person wrote back promising some form of public reply. If there is no reply this week, this moves to the Open Cases folder next week.

Watch out for new FPA members replying in your public thread. I am watching several new members who joined in late August. I think they may be associated with 4XP.

4XP employees are posting some very positive comments which were labeled spam and were banned by the moderator.
In one of them which by posted by Modyette there was an attachment that "proving" 4XP as a good company (https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=11139&d=1378739198)
This attachment is 4XP Microsoft Dynamics CRM which is available only for their employees, if you will look well in this attachment you will find that:

1. Withdrawal is blocked
2. The user of this CRM is Don Marx (or whatever is his real name) of 4XP
3. Account holder name is Romolo something while the withdrawal in this transaction is for Julien Van de Putte- no idea why

4xp_CRM.png

Look at the company representatives' emails in the first post. Don Marx is one of them.

Back