GUILTY Case# 2013-109 | yatti vs forex-metal.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Forex-Metal is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 132 98.5%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yatti

Private, 1st Class
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: forex-metal.com

My Case is: Thank you for giving me a chance to get back my money.

My case is that I cannot withdraw my funds from Forex-Metal.
My withdrawal request made on May 23 first, and it has been on hold. So far, 5,000 USD was paid back via MB out of 38938.88 USD.

I got in touch with the support guys, but all they said was that I should just wait. They won't tell me anything about the withdrawal progress. I actually took every means to contact them (even facebook), but they often neglect my emails and chat. Or, they said "I will send your message to the payment department."

I also sent emails twice to the regulation organization, IFSC,
http://www.ifsc.gov.bz/
but no responses has come yet.

I could wait if they tell me how long it will take with concrete reasons with their name, but they provide nothing. Before it passes 9 months, I decided to take actions with the help of Traders Court.

At least, I would be happy if other traders willing to trade with them stop making deposit by reading my post.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by yatti on 09/03/13

The company was first contacted about the issue on 06/01/13 the last contact was on 08/21/13

Details: ---(06/03/13)--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear XXXXXX,
We are sorry for the delay, caused by our MB limits. Your request has been processed partly, $5k has been sent to your MB account.
We'll continue to process your request asap.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,
Forex-Metal Payments Department

---(06/06/13)--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear XXXXXX,
Your request has been processed, your Moneybookers account is now funded.

Regarding your previous withdrawals: We are sorry for the inconvenience. We currently have many requests in process and we are experiencing some delays. However, we will do everything possible to process your request in a timely manner.

Regards,

---(06/12/13)--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear XXXXXX,

Your withdrawal has been cancelled as per your request. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Your second withdrawal will be processed asap.

Regards,

---(06/20/13)--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear XXXXXXX,

According to our records your MB was funded by $5000 on 3/06. The balance 13938.88USD will be funded asap.

We are sorry for the delay, caused by some problems with our Moneybookers account. We tried to fix this, but it seems it takes very long. Please provide your bank details, we'll send you a wire transfer.

Regards,

---(07/03/13)--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear XXXXXXX,

Thanks for your patience. There are a few events that need to be taken into consideration at the moment.

In late May 2013 a payment system called Liberty Reserve was closed by the US government due to licensing and other violations.

We used that system as a merchant to receive payments from our customers because it was convenient. Unfortunately at the time of closure we had a large amount of money in our account there which is now lost. As a collateral damage, some other banks and financial companies that were involved with Liberty Reserve one way or another had to either close or temporarily suspend operations.

This is an extraordinary situation and it affected our logistics as we needed to re-arrange our bank accounts and to move our resources in the new circumstances.

These logistical problems have contributed to the delay in processing of some of the payments. We regret the inconvenience it may have caused and would like to assure you that we will do everything possible to process your request. Once again, we regret if these extra ordinary circumstances have caused you any inconvenience.

Regards,

---(08/08/13)--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear XXXXXXX,

Please rest assured that we are aware of your issue and are doing everything possible to process your request.

We are confident that it will be resolved soon and we will update you as soon as we have a confirmation from our processing team.

Regards,

Company representatives' emails: <payments@forex-metal.com>
<support@forex-metal.com>
<contact@forex-metal.com>
<admin@fx2day.net>

Attachments

• DetailedStatement.pdf
    63.3 KB · Views: 11
Go ahead and send an invite to every email address you can find for Forex-Metal. Invite them to your thread in Scam Alerts. Currently, only a handful of people have access to this case file, so they won't be able to see it.

No reply has come back so far. How long should I wait before opening this case?

Thanks, Pharaoh and AsstMod.
I really appreciate it. I am afraid I can't get my money back and just have to pay income tax...
I will post if any responses comes back!

No response from Forex Metal yet..
I would like to bring this case to a verdict because nobody in Forex-Metal won't care about my issue.

Smells fishy here and we are talking about some reasonable amount of money. Chances are they are planning on not paying you. We shall follow the case and vote accordingly.

Thank you for your comment, John. Does this smell fishy?
But nobody from Forex Metal has come to respond. If I am telling a lie, they should deny their faults, I think.

Pharaoh and AsstMod, can you tell me how to gather votes from FPA members?

Back