GUILTY Case# 2013-109 | yatti vs forex-metal.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Forex-Metal is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 132 98.5%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks AsstMod,
I cannot believe in the existence of a broker who does not care about its brand image.
I would be very happy if somebody from Forex-Metal reply to my post. Or, the thread might be suspicious as John said...

Good luck man! I hope these scammers get to jail and you get your money back. It´s so hard to get honest profit from our hard earned money, and we still have to deal with that kind of people. I do believe the FPA guys will help you get back what is yours.:cool:

Guilty without any doubt! It's always so sad to see people losing their money that way. And this is quite significant amount. Cheer up yatti!

Scam

That's a chunk of change. Its been way too long no matter what their problem is. The decent thing is too at least respond with the truth to the investor that can't get his money withdrawn. I think this is another one of those Cyprus bank things. However, that's no excuse. VOTE SCAM

I'm sorry for you yatti, I hope you will be able to get your money back but these scammers are in business to CHEAT, period. I vote GUILTY.

Back