GUILTY Case# 2013-109 | yatti vs forex-metal.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Forex-Metal is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 132 98.5%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And another broker gets struck off my list. As a new guy, I'm actually starting to wonder if there are any good brokers out there?

There are two possibilities here:

1) They're lying about everything and just on the take (Guilty)

2) They lost a pile of money in Liberty and are technically bankrupt (Still Guilty)

It's hard to believe that the fiasco with Liberty Reserve would be an excuse not to allow clients to withdraw funds. Good brokers segregate client funds and allocate them to multiple large banks so that 1 source of money transfer does not bring the entire system down. If a withdrawal request exposes this poor accounting practice of placing all client funds with "Liberty Reserve", then they are just as foolish and guilty is my verdict.

Thanks guys for taking time to poll.
I am really shocked at their attitude and feel nervous. They still send me their newsletter.
Let's share my bitter lesson and protect ourselves from scam brokers.

I am a trader with Forex-Metal for many years now. They have never dissappointed me in any area of forex trading including payments area. Since they have given very valid reason for the delay in payment, I think they are not guilty. However, they theyuld be made to promise an exact date for repayment in full. Thank you for seeking my opinion.

We would've had a chance to discuss the payment plan if they showed up here for dialogue, don't we?
But obviously, they're no where to be found. Don't you smell some foul play?

I am a trader with Forex-Metal for many years now. They have never dissappointed me in any area of forex trading including payments area. Since they have given very valid reason for the delay in payment, I think they are not guilty. However, they theyuld be made to promise an exact date for repayment in full. Thank you for seeking my opinion.

We would've had a chance to discuss the payment plan if they showed up here for dialogue, don't we?
But obviously, they're no where to be found. Don't you smell some foul play?

Back