GUILTY Case# 2013-120 | looxfx vs www.4xp.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that 4XP.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 71 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

looxfx

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.4xp.com

My Case is: I made profit with 4xp and i want to withdrawal my funds. My account number is 3052450. I want to withdrawal 25236 USD. I made withdrawal requst in April 2013, but i never received my funds. I asked day by day, every day new excuses. At the moment i can´t reach my account manager Don Marx. I still wait for withdrawal.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Philipp on 09/25/13

The company was first contacted about the issue on 04/26/13 the last contact was on 09/24/13

Details: I can´t reach Don Marx any longer

Company representatives' emails: Don Marx <don.marx@4xp.com>

Attachments

• 4xp FPA.png
    185.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 4xp FPA.png
    185.4 KB · Views: 11
they are dead i guess, i can see alot of cases against them, which shows they wont take any case seriously

4XP again? I seem to remember several complaints about them already. Looks like the same old story here, they did not defend themselves or offer any input as to why they did not return money to the last person who had a scam claim against them, doubt they will do it here. 25k is a lot to have stolen from you, really spells out the meaning of "do not trade with money you cannot afford to loose"

For 4XP, it looks like the writing is on the wall: they have burst! I was just weeks away from joining them through an IB who is a friend of mine. He is still trading with them. I only hope he gets his funds funds back.

Back