GUILTY Case# 2013-122 | ruseneca vs www.goptions.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that gOptions.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 35 97.2%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ruseneca

Master Sergeant
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.goptions.com

My Case is: I opened an account with this company, promising to credit my account with $25 no-deposit bonus which turns into withdrawable ( bonus+profits ) in case it is wagered 40x times.
I succeeded in wagering and on the other day, my account was deleted. After I contacted the company, I was told that I must have completed the wagering within 24 hours ( in one email ) and ( 48 hours in another ). Still, it is not clear what is the time frame.
I was asked to send verification documents. I did and received an email where it was stated that my account has already been verified and I can use "same-day withdrawal".
They also disregarded my requests for sending me notarised documents that I have not received anything from them.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by rusenca on 09/26/13

The company was first contacted about the issue on 09/16/13 the last contact was on 09/26/13

Details: Company disregarded my emails and stated that I will not receive any funds because I have not completed the wagering of $25 no-deposit bonus in time ( 48 hours according to one email and 24 hours according to another email ).
They also disregarded my requests for sending me notarised documents that I have not received anything from them

Company representatives' emails: <support@goptions.com>
Johnny Fox <johnny.fox@goptions.com>
Lee More <lee.more@goptions.com>
Maya Doron <maya.doron@goptions.com>

Attachments

• Screenshot_14344.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 8
Go to their website and get a screenshot of all terms related to the bonus. Post it here and in your thread in Scam Alerts.

Hello!

Here, I attach 2 screenshots. The first one shows the bonus terms published in their Terms&Conditions page at goptions - Simple binary options trading

Screenshot of website's Terms&Conditions
p.12 - Bonus Policy

The second screenshot shows the terms in the promotional email which I received.
Promo Email Screenshot

As everyone can see, there are no published conditions regarding the time frame needed to wager the bonus funds. Hiding such terms means scamming! I was contacted several times within 5 business days ( Monday - Friday ) and I was not told that there is such time frame. They were always "amazed" how I could make 400% profit from the $25 bonus. Until Friday when I completely wagered the $25 bonus. On Monday, when I tried to log into my account so that I can process my 1st deposit and withdraw deposit+wagered bonus+profits from the bonus, I could not! My account was deleted! As GOptions claimed that there were some time frame, my account should have been deleted no later than Wednesday because of above-mentioned timeframe which according to one email is 24 hours and according to another - 48 hours. Which is correc, neither I can say, nor GOptions can! Because such timeframe doesn't exist! ( Of course, it does exist only for winning clients! ).

Dear friends,

As part of this case, I uploaded several prints of my correspondence between me and Goptions reps. I'd like everything to be clear. In case of a voting, these evidences will help you in the decision-making process.

Firstly, I attach a print of a Live chat session between me and Lily ( the operator ) held on 19 Sep 2013 ( Thursday ). Let me point that my account was opened on 16 Sep 2013 and credited with $25 no-deposit bonus same day. By the end of 19 Sep ( the date of Live chat session with Lily ) I have wagered my $25 no-deposit bonus at 95%. On 20 Sep, I wagered 100% of it and I continued to place bets.
Printed Chat.jpg
This is a proof that noone has ever told me that the $25 no-deposit bonus comes with a period within I must wager it.

Secondly, I attach a print of a Live chat session between me and Jeniffer ( the operator ) held on 24 Sep 2013, the day after my account has been deleted.

Printed Chat - Jeniffer.jpg

This is the momen when I first noticed that my accoun has been deleted because my bonus must have been wagered within some time frame. Till now, there was no indication for such ( It is also visible in the Live chat session with Lily, several days AFTER crediting the bonus to my account ). I was already thinking of withdrawing the profits when I make my 1st deposit worth $200 ( minimum for opening an account ).

Lastly, I attach a print of our correspondence from 26 Sep 2013 when I submitted a message via their webform, asking them when I will receive an official answer from them regarding account's suspention.
correpondence.jpg

From our correpondence, you can see that the bonus has come "with a time limit" which was neither published nor explained to me! It is a complete scam ( according to my opinion! ). It is also visible that I have sent several verification documents ( on 27 Sep ) which were approved within the business day. As they don't follow their published terms&conditions, I found it useful to have a notarised or stamped declaration that my documents are in safe and no sensitive data will be sold. When they don't follow their T&Cs, they could also disregard their Privacy Policy. Who knows?!
My second requested document was needed in order to present it to our Tax authorities, because on 20 Sep, after I wagered the bonus, I submitted a declaration in order to comply with our local tax laws. They refused to send to me such document and now, I must cover the taxes on the sum stated in the declaration which is the bonus I had in my account and I didn't receive.
It is visible that the time frame for bonus wagering is now 24 hours ( in the above attached email, it was stated to be 48 hours ). Which one is the correct one?!

My personal appeal to GOptions

1.Reactivate my account with my wagered bonus in it and the whole history of transactions. I will make the minimum deposit worth $200 so that I can comly with their T&Cs and withdraw my deposit+wagered bonus and profits which I left to $87! ( might be even higher ).

2. In case of p.1 refusal, a notarised or stamped declarations with the requested texts so that I comply with Tax laws and null my submitted declaration.

End Notes

GOptions claimed to follow their official Terms & Conditions. There, it is stated that the bonuses must be wagered 40x times for every $1. My bonus was $25 which means that my total bets must be over $1000. And they are! It was also stated in one of their emails published above! The company can change conditions over every promotion BUT according to law, the change does affect the future, not the past!!! Therefore, ANY statement in the email which I received must be accepted as a true statement and this email is a promotional offer for new acconts. Since it was stated that the bonus worth $25 and all profits are subjected to withdrawal provided that the total volume of bets is minimum $1000 ( 40x$25 ) and NOT stated that the wagering must be done within a specified time frame, GOptions cannot pretend for ANY time limits when the bonus is already wagered ( that must have been specified before the bonus has been credited ) and cannot ask for any excuses that the bonus terms were not published! Since the text of the email is an offer and I have accepted GOptions Terms & Conditions on account opening, I personally think that it is my right to receive the bonus+profits and an obligation for GOptions to pay that amount.
Every action outside this statement means that the contract between me and GOptions has been infringed!

Send your offer to every address you can find for Goptions. Also, include a link to your thread in Scam Alerts. Promise that you'll update the thread in 3 days with their reply (or lack of reply) to your email.

Send your offer to every address you can find for Goptions. Also, include a link to your thread in Scam Alerts. Promise that you'll update the thread in 3 days with their reply (or lack of reply) to your email.

It's done already. I hope that they still believe in their reputation.

Hello!

I think that this case has come to an end. I gave GOptions the opportunity to defend their corporate reputation but instead they ruined it! I have still not received any funds as requested OR any documents which prove that my account had been closed and no money transfers occured.
Now, I must pay the taxes of funds that I've actually not received.

The company also changed their T&Cs regarding the case. Luckily, I do have notarised their T&Cs before this change. They have a new design which was available at cp.goptions.com Now their T&Cs are the same as their old one so it is clearly visible that they tried to scam me because I not only wagered the bonus but also achieved a profit level of 400%. Additionally, they lied for my account balance. According to their statement, it was $40. I left above $90 in my account balance.
I gave them the opportunity to enter the case and they did BUT everything they posted is a lie!

So, if this one must go to the voting stage, it is high time to proceed to that stage.

Looks like it's about time for a formal invitation.

Dear friends,

Today, Mr. Lee More contacted me via email and asked me to conceal the truth regarding this case and ask to be closed. I will first attach the correspondece and write some comments based on that correspondence...

1st Email+Answer
1st email.png
2nd Email+Answer
2nd email.png
3rd Email
3rd email.png

Now, let's be clear!!!! This case will not be closed, deleted or anything else! With or without support from Lee More's side, I can defend my rights by taking legal actions against GOptions. Let me just point that they refused to comply with EU laws! According to them, they are obliged to send me a notarised or stamped declaration for my deposits/withdrawals which go directly to tax authorities. Your broker is also obliged to send you such statements, especially in the end of each year.

They also published several lies! Firstly, their promo terms don't state the text @goptions has included - I've provided a clear proof for that!
Secondly, they failed to attach a proof of my balance. I left it above $90 on Friday and on Monday, my account was deleted. Several days later, they stated in this forum that I pretend for... $40?!?!?!??!

As per their accusations of ruining their company's reputation....Dear Lee More, do you really believe that when you post lies, send emails asking me to withdraw the complaint, it is ME ruining YOUR reputation?! If I were a CEO of a company, I would make anything what I am capable of in order to be sure that my clients get 100% full satisfaction. According to the scam reports against GOptions spread all over the internet, your percent of client satisfaction is a negative: -100%!

This case remains open until Lee More take some serios actions on resolving the case OR until voting's end!!!
I can't accept the option to close the case, make an excuse for something that I am not guilty and later be scammed again by Lee More and his GOptions team - like a fish in the desert! It's not my style of doing business! I don't like companies which build fortunes over lies and scams. As I stated, it is not ethical!

AsstMod told me that he's in the middle of something very unpleasant with another broker. I'll send him another reminder to formalize the invite on this as soon as he has time.

Back