GUILTY Case# 2014-011 | H Doshi vs youtradefx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that YouTradeFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 68 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

H Doshi

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.youtradefx.com

My Case is: Hello Sir

i am Hiren Doshi from India & my a/c no is 172999.

I withdrawal request of 301.47$ on dated 02nd of October 2013.

$301.47 Compliance 02nd of October 2013 09:36:53 2115570

Sir this is my reference no. 2115570 when i withdrawal on dated 02nd of October.

After my withdrawal request my mt4 a/c is Disable. Means in mt4 right side appears Account Disable. So now i can't check, i can't trade in my a/c. So it means they take money from my a/c.

And after that i mail more then 200 mails to his support and compliance departments from last 3 months but still that froud and cheated company don't give me any reply.

Here in India this company's office is closed so nobody give me any reply. then i tried calling them and email to their support and dealing room but no reply from their side. but everyday these cheaters are sending the market info like "youtradefx market info " and deposit and get 50% bonus type email to my mail id. i can't understand what to do. i want my money.

I called many time to UK in web site given that phone no. +44-203-3183333 but when i tell him i m from India then they cut My call.
So from last 3 months i withdrawal request but still i haven't receive my money of 301.47$

Kindly plz do helpful to me FPA to receive my money from youtradefx.

So YOUTRADEFX.COM IS PURELY A SCAM COMPANY

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Hiren Doshi on 01/07/14

The company was first contacted about the issue on 10/20/13 the last contact was on 01/07/14

Details: Sir from last 3 months i mail more then 200+ mail but still i don't receive any reply from youtradefx. i mail that below given mail id.

georgeb@ytfx.com,
VinS@ytfx.com,
adamm@ytfx.com,
itamar@ytfx.com,
malikb@ytfx.com,
lilachb@ytfx.com,
Support <support@ytfx.com>,
dealingroom@ytfx.com,
juniorP@ytfx.com,
LourdesF@ytfx.com,
dealing@ytfx.com,
compliance@ytfx.com,
info@ytfx.com,
Ray Lee <RayW@ytfx.com>,
VanP@ytfx.com,
sophiem@ytfxaffiliates.com,
SimonS@ytfxaffiliates.com

from last 3 months i mail that above given 17 mail id but nobody give me any reply.

Company representatives' emails: George Becker<GeorgeB@ytfx.com>

Attachments

• HIREN DOSHI PAN CARD.pdf
    120.9 KB · Views: 5
Hello Sir

Sir still i haven't receive any reply from youtradefx and still i haven't receive my money of 301 usd. Kindly sir do helpful to me for receiving my money.

thanking u.

This youtradefx fraud company first take money from client a/c and then done Account Disable and then they dont reply his support and compliance department. From all over the world client withdrawal his money otherwise thay take money from ur a/c and then dont reply u.

From all over the world client withdrawal ur money from this cheted and fraud and a big scammar company.

Hey Mr. George

U have to give all money of ur clients. y u r doing like this ? And this client has only 301$ so u have to give only this 301$.

Yesterday Mr. George reply me

Hello forexpeacearmy,

Yesterday Mr. George reply me and me that i will receive my money and ask my id proof and my address proof and my mt4 a/c no and my withdrawal balance.

Within half an hour i mail in to : georgeb@ytfx.com and in cc : forum@forexpeacearmy.com and give him to my 3 of my id proof and 3 of my address proof.

And give him my mt4 no. & withdrawal amount of 301$.

So kindly FPA force my George to give me my money back.

Mr. Doshi
This company is really a big scammer but i hope
u will get ur money back. bcoz i heard someone that they give money but its take sometimes.

So hopefully u will get ur money soon.

Back