GUILTY Case# 2014-019 | Pitty vs www.youtradefx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that YouTradeFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 60 98.4%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pitty

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.youtradefx.com

My Case is: We traded well, made good profit and the MT4 was good.

But now - as many other here - we have the problem that we re total ignored by youtradefx.

Our withdrawal request of 2 accounts (20.500 Euro and 4950 USD) is ignored since 14. Dec 2013.

there are no open trades, no pending orders, payment should go back to our original banc account, no bonus or something else is asked.

Our support contact disapeared suddenly at 31.12. , the new Support is active but cant do anything for us.

We re very disapointed but will start now a struggle against this behaviour.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Pitty on 01/07/14

The company was first contacted about the issue on 12/14/13 the last contact was on 01/09/14

Details: Support only says it look all ok, they understand our situation but the managers dont start the payment and they get no reaction from them.

Support changed at 12/31/13 Mr Schäfer disappeared.

they tries to get a solution for us, we need to wait...and wait again.
We agreed one last wait till 01/14/14 for a solution.

We sent then a final reminder to george and fischer with our next planed steps.

One is here forexpeacearmy at weekend, and at end of next week we will start a official police struggle against ytfx, all evidences safed and contacts are prepared to federal police.

Company representatives' emails: Fabian Fischer <FabianF@ytfx.com>
George <georgeb@ytfx.com>
Christian Schäfer <ChristianS@ytfx.com>

Attachments

• konto_2014.png
    148 KB · Views: 2
  • schaefer.png
    19 KB · Views: 2
  • fischer.png
    16.1 KB · Views: 3
Sorry to hear this, Pitty, 25k in a lot of money to have withheld from you or even anybody. There are so many cases against this one company, looks like have disappeared with everyone's money, looks to me like it was the plan from the start, I doubt they ever intended in lasting more than a year by the amount of cases against them. They tried to sucker in as many people as possible and then run with the proceeds, a true low life conman's operation in my opinion. I hope it works out for you and you get some money back.

Yes, ist a shame. But there are more with bigger accounts, all this people wont simple stop fight for money with all possibilities, it will be no nice time for ytfx mangers too.

And the big ammount of cases here is a proof for organiced crime, every case is important.

This people will be hunted worldwide, some scammer of another "broker" were arrested by canadian police in december.

And there some companies specialiced to search people, get the money and take xy % of the ammount as payment for the service.

Lets see what happen..we re ready for next steps.

Today last call after they say: payment will be, but day is not clear now.

I told them at next week all is given to police and we try with specialiced companies to get money from them.

Everyone who want be part of our struggle send me a PN please.

Make sure to not report this as resolved until all of the money owed to you is in your hands.

No its not resolved as its only information from support they should no more talk to me as the managers will tell me when they pay.

Till now they even not said that its possible to pay.

But i got no direct call or mail feom managers or here from george since 6 weeks now.

They only play for time .

We ve collect a lot of information about the ytfx its Bosses and their companies like tax result of 2012 and so on.

We will give all next week to german financial police and finance registry officials.

Also we start cashing companies to hunt them.

All scammed write me a on we will try to make all as one big case.

No its not resolved as its only information from support they should no more talk to me as the managers will tell me when they pay.

Till now they even not said that its possible to pay.

But i got no direct call or mail feom managers or here from george since 6 weeks now.

They only play for time .

We ve collect a lot of information about the ytfx its Bosses and their companies like tax result of 2012 and so on.

We will give all next week to german financial police and finance registry officials.

Also we start cashing companies to hunt them.

All scammed write me a on we will try to make all as one big case.
i wish to share that efforts

i am also with you....lets take action by creating a mass
tell me what i can do for you so that we can form a group.

Back