GUILTY Case# 2014-028 | alec.d vs fxglory.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FxGlory is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 38 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alec.d

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: https://fxglory.com

My Case is: FxGlory doesn't want to pay me 25000$ because they disabled my account that has the balance of $25049,80 with the excuse I made the deposit with Liberty Reserve that now not exist more, it is closed from May 2013. The truth is that I made the deposit with Liberty Reserve on the 06/13/2012 and on 06/20/2012 so they have taken my money and moved it in their bank more then 1 year ago, when Liberty Reserve was good!!! Liberty Reserve was not intended to be used as a bank for storing funds!!! I gained my balance with the trades with deals in the market!!! I have the screen shot of the deposit with Liberty Reserve, and all their eMails for the Daily Confirmation of all my ‘Closed Transactions’ and ‘Open Trades’!!!

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Alessandro D'Armi on 01/15/14

The company was first contacted about the issue on 12/20/13 the last contact was on 01/23/14

Details: Company doesn't reply!!!

Company representatives' emails: Billing <billing@fxglory.com>
Accounting <accounting@fxglory.com>
Eric Norman <eric@fxglory.com>

Attachments

• LibertyReserveHistory.docx
    539.6 KB · Views: 2
  • DailyConfirmationFxGlory.docx
    266.2 KB · Views: 5
This looks pretty straightforward to me. Yo AsstMod! Can we get a case number and a formal invite out?

I think this one needs to go public.

FxGlory did reply in the thread in Scam Alerts. I find their reply to be woefully inadequate. If they wish to cancel a bonus, that's fine. If they want to tell a client to go away and never come back, that's fine - as long as the client is given all of the remaining account balance. To grab the money out of a client's account while failing to offer a single scrap of evidence is tantamount to theft in my book.

Since, i never try this broker ..
and Now i want to checking their websites, but what ? cant access their website..
website is down ?

The website looks up to me. Maybe it was a temporary issue or maybe it's blocked from your location.

Ok Its Fine Now, I Can Access Their Website www.fxglory.com

Registration and regulation details of FxGlory Brokerage
FXGlory company was founded in the U.A.E. as GLORY WAY GENERAL TRADING in 2011 with the registration number of 1086945 and the license number of 662938 in the Department of Economic Development.
And right now, FXGlory company has opened its technical office in Georgia in 2012. We hope that we could extend our services to the clients , to open our new branches in the other countries in near future.

Department of Economic Development ? :confused:
When i Search on Search Engine, I See Many Result ..

Back