GUILTY Case# 2014-036 | fxwizard vs everestmarkets.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that EverestMarkets.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 42 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fxwizard

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.everestmarkets.com

My Case is: I deposited £10,000 into 2 separate accounts £5,000 each to be traded by a money manager with Everest Markets Ltd. Then I learnt that there were many clients waiting to withdraw funds so I decided I wanted to try and get my money out asap. I withdrew £200 as a test, this was paid after 2 weeks and several reminders to Maxwell Fuller. Then I tried to withdraw Account 1 = £6399.22. I have been told so many excuses now and they do not even reply to any of my emails now. Account 2 = £2482.58 , I have tried to withdraw this in December also and still no reply. At one point I was told I could do a chargeback from my bank and get £10,000 back which I thought was strange, but my bank could not do this. I have been waiting more than 3 months now for my funds.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Ricky Martin on 02/11/14

The company was first contacted about the issue on 11/27/13 the last contact was on 02/11/14

Details: From: Everest Markets Compliance [mailto:compliance@everestmarkets.com]
Sent: 05 December 2013 11:53
To: Ricky Martin
Cc: Max Fuller
Subject: Re: Problems - RM Withdraw 00001440

Dear Mr. Martin,

Your withdraw is being processed accordingly. The funds will be sent from your account and this will be reflected in your trading account.

Kind Regards,

Everest Markets Compliance & Audit

Company representatives' emails: <fuller@everestmarkets.com> <compliance@everestmarkets.com> <info@everestmarkets.com>

Attachments

• Account 2 Feb 14.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Account 1 - Feb 14 statement screenshot.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Account 1 - Nov 13 statement sc shot.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Account 2 Dec 13.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 6
I see where you posted that they are leaving your withdrawal as Pending.

I recommend a direct complaint to FXDD (US and Malta).

Yo AsstMod! Can you give Max a deadline to fix this case? He already delayed one case for months while he was supposedly working on getting paperwork straightened out.

I had problems with them in the April 2013...I have opened MT4 account and then when I deposited they told me that they offer at the moment only jForex platform. I told them that it is not interesting to me and i would like to withdrawal it. I have sent to them about 50 emails before i get withdrawal from them. I get deposit back after 4 months on 12. August!!! Mr. Max Fuller was joking with me!

Few contacts if you need;

Max Fuller <max.fuller.ams@gmail.com>
Office: +44 20 36 034 054 (ext. 101)
Support Desk: +44 20 8242 4680
UK Mobile: +44 75 942 99 240
Email: fuller@everestmarkets.com

borg <borg@everestmarkets.com>
matt.daniels@everestmarkets.com
info@everestmarkets.com

get money from there;
For Online Banking queries, contact:
Investec Client Relations
Hours: 09h00 - 17h00 (Monday to Friday, Mauritius standard time GMT +4 hours)
Tel: +230 207 4000
Email: clientrelations@investec.co.mu
Yours sincerely
Investec Bank Mauritius

Back