GUILTY Case# 2014-038 | Archi vs fxunited.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FxUnited is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 52 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Archi

Private, 1st Class
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.fxunited.com/

My Case is: In attempt to make request for withdrawal, the company cancelled all I wash profit and my deposit. I didn't receive the notification on it. On a site I found some comments in a private office - "news trading" , "refund - Please read company news, terms and condition". Though prohibitions on trade during news in the contract with the company are absent. The arbitration didn't use. I tried to contact the company for an incident explanation, but all attempts were ineffectual, the company didn't answer, online a chat never worked.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Arkadii on 02/11/14

The company was first contacted about the issue on 02/10/14 the last contact was on 02/14/14

Details: The company doesn't answer. (I also tried to communicate from other mail)

Company representatives' emails: <info@fxunited.com>
<technical@fxunited.com>
<finance@fxunited.com>

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    137.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.JPG
    339.2 KB · Views: 0
This one looks pretty straightforward. Yo AsstMod! Can you please assign a case number and issue a formal invitation.

After your assign a case number and issue a formal invitation. The company answered. To me nullified negative balance and added into the account (on a site) 50 USD. Here the complete reply of the company -
"Hello,
We will process your deposit refund in few days.
Best, FxUnited"
I hope other amount to me will transfer soon. Though from the answer it isn't clear, we will look that will be farther, thanks.
(I apologize if my answers happen aren't clear, my native language Ukrainian, I ask you to require refining in case of misunderstanding.)

Last edited:
I can keep your case in the Case Preparations folder for now. Please do post an update in a few days about whether or not the issue is resolved.

While the company didn't answer. Interesting line item - I didn't complain - balance a minus 200 USD, I made the claim plus 50 USD. It becomes clear, the company doesn't follow the agreement. And if made it, shall return all money which were on balance, but it doesn't occur. For me it is a riddle.....

Occurs nothing, I still didn't receive money I didn't receive the answer.
Though the site of the company continues to work, news on a site are published.

I ask to consider, the company didn't explain with what clause of the contract was guided in case of cancellation of all money from the trading account. The company didn't explain on what basis after the claim part of money returned. Thus it is possible to assume that the company not to be guided by the agreement.

I ask FPA to pass the decision or will address to the company repeatedly. Thanks.

Last edited:
I think this one needs to go to Open Cases. Maybe that will convince Fx United to talk to their client.

Back