GUILTY Case# 2014-038 | Archi vs fxunited.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FxUnited is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 52 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I noticed not at once.... I thought it it is dated March. they created this news backdating. I shocked! Well there are proofs. - 1 . After the complaint in FPA they modified balance of the account from-200 USD for +50 USD. Why there was it to do if this news was already published.
2 . At cancellation of warrants the reference to me didn't give on this announcement.
3 . In a post No. 12 - I attached a screen chat online where to me promise to solve this problem. On all visibilities solved deception....
Such mean act....

voting guilty.

the problem here is, individuals and/or organizations that have figured out that there are an awful lot of people out there, and an awful lot of ways to cheat them, can make an awfully good living doing their thing.

Some of the big guys here, Pharaoh? AsstMod? Is it time to brainstorm how to give the FPA more teeth?

I mean, we're basically using pressure tactics on bad people already; why not turn the heat up a bit?

I'm thinking a sort of call-to-arms movement, or an online flash mob. I doubt we could pull off a DDOS but you see government lobbyist sites showing form emails to send to elected representatives. Nobody reads them all, but getting 500 identical emails can't be ignored.

Is there anything like that which could be set up on the FPA? I mean I have emailed brokers saying, what do you say to this FPA judgement? and the answer is usually "we don't listen to disgruntled bad people on forums because blah blah blah" but remember "Alice's Restaurant"?

If one guy comes in or if two guys come in there's no effect; but if 500 people come in and say "Shrink, you can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant, except Alice" they have to listen.

OK, bad example; but still, if a template and marching orders were provided by the FPA we could cause some havoc, I'm sure..

(oops, showed my age...)

I agree with UncleSteve. We need to give FPA more teeth to fight these scumbags. At the moment they merely shrug their shoulders if found guilty, close their bucket shop, open another one at a different address, use different names and start all over again. The process goes on and on. These people are professional online thieves and this is how they survive. Maybe some kind of pressure can be applied to the state/country that these crooks operate from. If no action is taken by the authority after FPA provides the proof of guilt, maybe some kind of warning to that state/country that if they allow such illegal activities to continue and not take action against that particular party, a scam warning will be issued to the global trading community to avoid all currency transactions with that state/country. I don't know whether this is legally possible, it's just a suggestion. Perhaps other members to this thread can post their ideas on the forum on the subject. Just my two cents worth.

A DDoS attack is a criminal action. If the FPA ever called for one, that would ruin the whole concept of the FPA being a champion of ethical conduct. I've seen AsstModerator ban people for calling for this sort of activity.

There are things that can be done that are well within the boundaries of ethical conduct and can make a bad forex company very uncomfortable.

First and foremost, victims need to complaint to all applicable regulators, law enforcement, and even to payments processors. Yes, many of these complaints will go nowhere, but the way to make 100% certain that nothing happens is to not file the complaint. Individuals have no way of knowing if one more complaint will pass some sort of threshold that triggers action or if they may be the one who provides the key piece of evidence which allows a criminal case to move forward. In my book, to not file is the same thing as endorsing the action of scammers.

Every victim of online financial fraud needs to file with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints. eConsumer won't directly help. What they will do is make those reports available to police and regulators around the world.

Posting as much information about bad companies and the people behind them here at the FPA makes it easier to track people who keep opening new companies. Don't hold back. Every scrap of evidence could make a difference.

I tried to withdraw 50 USD - they cancelled, the reasons didn't explain. I so understand my complaint a little to place this company in SCAM?

Under the Traders Court rules, it generally takes 3 or 4 Guilty verdicts to lead to a full declaration of scam.

Back