GUILTY Case# 2014-043 | Guse vs www.tradaxa.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Tradaxa is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 30 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Guse

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.tradaxa.com

My Case is: I present you my complain about «Tradaxa», a subsidiary of «Sisma Capital» (FSP327906) - http://www.business.govt.nz/fsp/app/ui/fsp/version/searchSummaryCompanyFSP/FSP327906/2.do

Last 13th January, I ordered the withdrawal of 18723 USD from my account nº 16399852 (wich was presenting a Equity of 18723,22 USD.
This withdrawal should have be done within 2 days.

I sent the order of the withdrawal to the following emails:
withdrawal@sismacapital.com and marcos@tradaxa.com (my account manager)

The first email is indicated in the site of «Tradaxa» to this purpose.
The second email is from the account manager.

Since the funds were not credited to me, I have starded to demand explanations to both emails.
The «withdrawal@sismacapital» never answered to any mail sent by me.
The «marcos@tradaxa.com» answer all the time that they have technical problems and that I should present complain to the competent authorities.

From this day to present I have presented my complaint agains tradaxa to the dispute resolution scheme (http://www.iombudsman.org.nz), but we didn't reach any solution. Tradaxa/sisma keep retaining my funds, not giving me an explanation.
I just want now to close my account and receive back my money.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Guse on 02/23/14

The company was first contacted about the issue on 01/13/14 the last contact was on 02/21/14

Details: Company didn't reply to my withdrawal request. My account manager replied telling me about some technical issues. After that they give some strange excuse telling me some of my trades were irregular. When I refuted that information and they weren't able to give me back other explanation. They just keep stalling me...

Company representatives' emails: Michel Moshe BENHAMOU <m.benhamou@sismacapital.com>
Peter Wyllie <Peter@helmores.co.nz>

Can I please change my attached file? I want to keep my name and bank account in private.

Reply to this message, hit "Go advanced" and attach the edited version of the file. Then I can delete the old one.

Here is the edited file. (in attchament)
One question, some users at scam alert foruns are requesting me to upload some files to prove my complaint. Should I upload it or wait for this thread discussion?
What should I expect from here now?

Thanks.

Attachments

• withdrawal request.jpg
    withdrawal request.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 35
Now we wait until AsstMod gets a moment to send a formal invitation to Tradaxa.

There's already a pile of cases up for a vote next week. I suggest holding back moving this one to Open Cases until after those votes have been started.

Back