GUILTY Case# 2014-044 | MontyWilden vs capitaloneforex.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that CapitalOneForex is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 54 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MontyWilden

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.capitaloneforex.com

My Case is: I made withdrawal request, my account manger was Enrico Falchi, he didn´t proceed my withdrawal request. I reportet case to FSCL. He promised me to proceed withdrawal if i drop my complaint. I did, but nothing happened. A few weeks after this he told me the current liquidity provider is not able to pay, but my account will be switch to a new liquidity provider. If i make a lot of trades during one week the new liquidity provider will pay me. I made a lot of trades but nothing happened. I got a new account manger, his name is Rayan Hussam. But he did not help me. At the moment i can´t reach him.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Andreas on 02/27/14

The company was first contacted about the issue on 12/11/13 the last contact was on 02/26/14

Details: every day new execuses

Company representatives' emails: <enrico@capitaloneforex.com>

Attachments

• capof.png
    236.8 KB · Views: 6
I think reinstating that complaint would be a good idea. Don't tell Enrico, just let him find out when the FSCL calls him.

Yo AsstMod, can we get this one assigned and a formal invitation issued?

Swindlers if you lose - nobody will tell that the supplier of liquidity couldn't process your orders and to you will return funds. I vote for the company is guilty.

UncleSteve believes firmly in "presumed innocent until proven guilty"

CapitalOne has been trying hard to convince me that it's better to just string 'em up and let history vindicate. It always does, in the end.

Ya know what? They're right. CapitalOne has convinced.

Guilty.

It's win-win!

Where Is Vote Button ?? :D

Scroll up above the case submission itself. If you still don't see it, search the page or Based on the available - that should occur in this post and in the poll question (and in another post if someone quotes me).

How discouraging to new forex traders and dishonest to mankind :confused: I mean, you were unsuccessful as a forex trader, you were unable to show your qualities in any other job position, and you decided to scam people and get rich the "easy" way... :mad: I'd vote guilty a hundred times ;)

Back