GUILTY Case# 2014-059 | ciccio vs ibcfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that IBCFX.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 35 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IBCFX is a scam, they scammed people using other names and brands.

That's the problem now- they are probably launching or even already launched the new brand

ho provato a fare richiesta di prelievo non risponde più nessuno, non arriva nemmeno il messaggio di prelievo respinto
forse il sito l'anno chiuso?
Classic fraud- the man deposited and when he tried to withdrew he got no money and no answers

hi guys,
i am having same problem with IBCFX and i made a complaint against IBCFX in Home | Insurance and Savings Ombudsman and sent them a Complaint Notification .. then IBCFX immediately disabled my account so i can not access it anymore.
there is 7426.09$ in my account and they are rejecting all withdraw requests.
last payment i did received to my bank account was from Investment House International LIMITD which is IHIFX which is one of IHForex's fake companies.

now i am on touch with investors with IBCFX and they are really worried about their money and waiting the results of my complaint.

i believe Mr.ciccio should make a complaint as well .. and did contact with Mr.Peter Wyllie <Peter@helmores.co.nz> who is IBCFX registered under his name and i was complaining to him about his employees that they are ignoring my emails and calls and this is his reply:

Dear Sir,

Please note, I am not the owner of this company - we are merely acting as agents.

I will forward your complaint to the owners and refer back when I hear from them.

Regards,

Sent from my iPhone

Peter Wyllie TEP
Ph +64 3 3665086
Fx +64 3 3665542
Cell +64 21 765763
Skype peterbwyllie

here is his numbers and you can call him.
just make a complaint in Home | Insurance and Savings Ombudsman and if anyone here from New Zealand can help us to open a case against Peter Wyllie that will be good.

i have statement sent by IBCFX employee that prove my balance is 7426.09$.

by the way .. if you send an email and request delivery report you will be surprised !! all delivery report will come from @ihforex.com ..
i got it and i can attached .. and the date was in Hebrew language.

ciao a tutti posso dire che al sig. peter, direttore di ibcfx già il 5 di dicembre gli ho inviato una comunicazione, dopo
un pò di tempo è comparsa la volpi, sicuramente è la stessa persona che stava in 4xp insieme alla banda italiana di ibcfx,
ma era solo un pretesto per prendere tempo, anche a me sono stati bloccati i conti dopo aver parlato con marco rossi, secondo me uno dedi capi responsabile di questa truffa, da qualche giorno ho inviato richiesta di prelievo
non rispondono più, e se invii una comunicazione esce una mail, se l'accettano, diversamente torna indietro con indirizzo mail di maria@ibcfx.com, forse maria farà un miracolo??
comunque io ho sporto un'altra denunzia e la invio alla polizia della N.Z. e invierò tutto al Consolato Italiano che è già
stato messo a conoscenza della situazione, credo che i soldi ormai sono stati tutti persi e credo che era tutto premeditato
l'unica consolazione è che con le nostre segnalazioni molte persone non hanno versato soldi a ibcfx, farò denuncia a Ombudsman anche se credo che è sprecato, la speranza è che chiudano presto.
in bocca al lupo a tutti
hi guys,
i am having same problem with IBCFX and i made a complaint against IBCFX in Home | Insurance and Savings Ombudsman and sent them a Complaint Notification .. then IBCFX immediately disabled my account so i can not access it anymore.
there is 7426.09$ in my account and they are rejecting all withdraw requests.
last payment i did received to my bank account was from Investment House International LIMITD which is IHIFX which is one of IHForex's fake companies.

now i am on touch with investors with IBCFX and they are really worried about their money and waiting the results of my complaint.

i believe Mr.ciccio should make a complaint as well .. and did contact with Mr.Peter Wyllie <Peter@helmores.co.nz> who is IBCFX registered under his name and i was complaining to him about his employees that they are ignoring my emails and calls and this is his reply:

Dear Sir,

Please note, I am not the owner of this company - we are merely acting as agents.

I will forward your complaint to the owners and refer back when I hear from them.

Regards,

Sent from my iPhone

Peter Wyllie TEP
Ph +64 3 3665086
Fx +64 3 3665542
Cell +64 21 765763
Skype peterbwyllie

here is his numbers and you can call him.
just make a complaint in Home | Insurance and Savings Ombudsman and if anyone here from New Zealand can help us to open a case against Peter Wyllie that will be good.

i have statement sent by IBCFX employee that prove my balance is 7426.09$.

Back