GUILTY Case# 2014-059 | ciccio vs ibcfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that IBCFX.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 35 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
According to what I see here, they might already moved to their new brand/site.

I hope I will get the name of the new one.

Any broker that does not process a withdrawal request for an account with a positive balance reasonably, and in a timely manner is a scam and should be put out of business(s) and everyone in the world should be warned to the shameful and deceitful hooliganism. In another words, guilty!

According to what I see here, they might already moved to their new brand/site.

I hope I will get the name of the new one.

i got new email from Peter Wyllie (IBC Capital's agent in New Zealand) this morning says:
Dear Fahad,

We have received no response from the company and at this stage the company may be removed from the register.

Kind regards,
-------------------
and my reply to his email :
Dear Mr.Peter,

IBC CapitalLTD. is registered under your name in new Zealand’s companies office, and I have an Email from you says that you are acting as agents.
We already made a complaint against them in Home | Insurance and Savings Ombudsman and you are as agent of IBC Capital LTD are fully responsible.
Regards ,,,
----------------------
so i agree with you that the are moving to a new brand.

i got new reply from Peter Wylli (IBC Capital LTD's agent in New Zealand) and he seems upset of my email :cool: :

Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 10:46 AM

Dear Fahad,

You have said it yourself - we were the agents for that company in NZ.
That means we are not responsible, as we are not the principal but agent.

We have tried to sort this with the company but they are not responding.

Best,

Sent from my iPhone

Peter Wyllie TEP

what do you think !?

il sig. Peter Wylli non credo che sia un agente, ma riveste un ruolo un pò più impotante è registrato
Spett.le C/o Acura Administration-IBCFX
Mister Peter Brendon WYLLI
38 Birmingham Drive Middleton
Christchurch 8024 New Zealand
quindi ad ottobre 2013 nella registrazione:

Company Addresses:
Registered Office
38 Birmingham Drive, Middleton, Christchurch, 8024 , New Zealand

Address for service
38 Birmingham Drive, Middleton, Christchurch, 8024 , New Zealand

View all addresses

Directors Showing 1 of 1 directors

Peter Brendon WYLLIE
16b Newbridge Place, Ilam, Christchurch, 8041 , New Zealand

avevano preparato tutto

mi fà una gentilezza? può inviarmi la mail del sig Peter grazie
i got new reply from Peter Wylli (IBC Capital LTD's agent in New Zealand) and he seems upset of my email :cool: :

what do you think !?

I think it may be well worth reporting all this info to the NZ regulators. Peter Wylli can explain to them how he was a mere "agent" who acted as the sole director of the NZ company.

l'unica consolazione che il mio grandissimo amico marco rossi, a cui auguro di tutto
la frode ibcfx è andata bene per lui,
credo che faccia parte già di un'altra società stesso tipo di ibcfx.
la differenza è che la consob ha pubblicato che non hanno nessuna autorizzazione, anche se già operano da diverso tempo sul mercato
tra qualche giorno pubblicherò il nome indicato dalla consob

ATTENZIONE ATENZIONE A DARE SOLDI A MARCO ROSSI E' TRUFFA (IBCFX) E MAGARI PURE MARCO VINCI DI ALTRA SOCIETA'

Breaking News:
the Insurance & Savings Ombudsman Scheme Inc (“the ISO Scheme”) has been terminated IBC Capital LTD Participation in it.

View All Details

---------------------------------
i got an email from Ombudsman Scheme Inc. this morning says:
From: Louise Peters [mailto:Louise.Peters@iombudsman.org.nz]
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2014 7:53 AM
To: Fahad Al-Najjar
Cc: Brendan O'Carroll
Subject: RE: Next Step of my complaint against IBC Capital Lmtd

Dear Mr Al-Najjar,
I am sorry to inform you that we are not able to progress your complaint against IBC Capital Limited (“IBC Capital”) further.
We told you we had notified IBC Capital’s NZ representative, Mr Peter Wyllie, about your complaint and asked IBC Capital to respond to you. Unfortunately, Mr Wyllie has informed us that he has not been able to get a response from IBC Capital about your complaint.
As IBC Capital has not complied with its obligations under the ISO Scheme, we have today terminated its Participation in the Insurance & Savings Ombudsman Scheme Inc (“the ISO Scheme”). I am sorry we were not able to help you.
If you would like to take this matter further, I suggest that you contact the Financial Markets Authority (“FMA”), which is the regulator of financial service providers in New Zealand. The Financial Markets Authority’s contact details are as follows:
Investor Helpline: 0800 434 566
Financial Markets Authority Helpline: 0800 434 567
Address: Financial Markets Authority
DX Box CX10033
PO Box 106 672
Auckland 1143
You are able to make an on-line complaint to the FMA using this link : https://www.fma.govt.nz/about-us/contact-us/contact-form/
---------------------------------------------------------
our money is gone .. :(

i think Forex peace army should classify IBCFX as SCAM and start warning people from it (even its too late).
IHForex will shut down IBCFX soon and lunch new one.

Back