GUILTY Case# 2014-060 | szendro vs www.binarymatrixpro.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BinaryMatrixPro.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 30 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also, beware the many websites that promise to give you a FREE SYSTEM to win at these sites. They are nothing but affiliates trying to earn a commision by directing you there. All a complete scam!

It doesn't matter if it's binary signals or forex signals. Szendro's testing shows severe misreporting of trade results and they haven't bothered to come here and try to address this issue.

100% GUILTY in my book.

I voted guilty. I agree with the bad opinions about BinaryMatrixPro. I had a similar experience with BinaryMatrixPro and lose 250 euros. Also, you have to open a live account with any of the typical scammer binary brokers (example: banc de binary) before trading with BinaryMatrixPro.

hi my website ranks #1 on Google. please post your comments there so people would know about this scam. i was once promoting this to make some extra cash but i don't want someones hard earned money... visit this website and post your comments thanks...
binarymatrixpro.co

I also vote guilty. I open a new account with BancDeBinary and tried this software on a demo account but with no result. I send them an email with this content :
"I don't understand why I keep losing when all the signals are reported over 80% winners? I lost almost 100 $ today in aprox. 50 trades (more then 30 losers). I placed the trades very fast after the signals. What do you think it's the problem?"

and I got this reply :
"Because people are not trading all the identical signals at any given time it is possible to have a bad day due to volatility and other circumstances that is out of our control. However, keep at it and we are certain your success rate will increase very soon."

I did tried several times with the same result and gave up. I am stuck with the binary account though...

Back