GUILTY Case# 2014-060 | szendro vs www.binarymatrixpro.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BinaryMatrixPro.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 30 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm another idiot that fell for this bull****. :mad:

I opened an account with Banc de Binary (as one of the Binary Matrix Pro "preferred" brokers) and funded it with 250 Euros. I got the all-too familiar follow-up calls and emails offering me bonuses, etc., all of which I declined because I'd already read on here and elsewhere about the turnover requirements these introductory offers lock you into.

Over the last week or so I've used BMP signals to place 90 entries. My success rate is 41.67%. This evening I'm requesting a withdrawal of the remainder of my funds from BdB. I don't expect to ever see the money again but I'll keep you posted...

I'm another idiot that fell for this bull****. :mad:

You were promised things you haven't got, and you lost "only" 250 so I don't think you are an idiot, but more that they are bastrads :)

By the way, I suggest you to open new thread and file a chargeback for the visa company

Thanks Eddiger. Of course I'm angry with BMP for running the scam but I'm more angry with myself for not realising straight away that that's what it was.

I've spoken to my credit card company. They told me that I have to give BdB a chance to refund the money before requesting a chargeback. I authorised the initial deposit so BdB haven't done anything wrong... yet.

I've spoken to my credit card company. They told me that I have to give BdB a chance to refund the money before requesting a chargeback. I authorised the initial deposit so BdB haven't done anything wrong... yet.

Try the withdrawal system and see what happens. If they won't let you access your money, you can open a thread in Scam Alerts, leave a review, file a Traders Court case, file a complaint with Cysec, file a complaint with eConsumer.gov, and file a chargeback.

While waiting, talk to your bank about deadlines for filing a chargeback to make sure any delays don't push you past one.

Try the withdrawal system and see what happens. If they won't let you access your money, you can open a thread in Scam Alerts, leave a review, file a Traders Court case, file a complaint with Cysec, file a complaint with eConsumer.gov, and file a chargeback.
Thanks Pharaoh. :) I submitted the withdrawal request on 22/4/14. My withdrawal status on the BdB immediately changed to "Pending" and it's remained that way ever since. I've emailed them today for an update.

Pharaoh said:
While waiting, talk to your bank about deadlines for filing a chargeback to make sure any delays don't push you past one.
Thanks again. :)

Thanks Pharaoh. :) I submitted the withdrawal request on 22/4/14. My withdrawal status on the BdB immediately changed to "Pending" and it's remained that way ever since. I've emailed them today for an update.

If they give you a problem, go ahead and open a new thread in Scam Alerts.

If they give you a problem, go ahead and open a new thread in Scam Alerts.
Thanks. I will do.

Their reply to me yesterday when I asked about the withdrawal request: "Withdrawals on average will be approved in 7 working days and may take another 3 working days to reflect on your account."

I managed to get my money back from a different (non-binary) FX broker in less than 2 working days so I'm not sure why BdB need 10 but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for now.

Banc de Binary have refunded my initial deposit but not the profit that I made (this remains in my BdB account). It's a minimal amount so I'm not going to pursue it.

Since the withdrawal was authorised I've been bombarded with texts, missed calls and emails from BdB and BinaryMatrixPro representatives. What a coincidence... ;)

Give it time and you'll probably get bombarded by offers for other binary products and brokers.

Back