GUILTY Case# 2014-070 | tomjersey vs goptions.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Goptions.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 38 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tomjersey

Corporal
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.goptions.com

My Case is: I invested £5000 in goptions I've
made some profit of £800. I submitted all the documents neccesary for verification also signed up a form which I was asked to so I could go for a withdrawal. I placed few withdrawals but I've noticed that all of them were cancelled. Adam Stone send me a legal form to sign up so he could send me any amount I wanted to withdraw. That was 3 weeks ago. Since then I haven't heard from Adam Stone. I've send many emails to support@goptions.com, adam.stone@goptions.com. Nobody has replied about my withdrawal. I phoned them and they just said they would leave a message to Adam Stone. They didn't tell me what was going on, why my withdrawal takes so much time. By the way it's very dificult to get in touch with them by the phone. Since more than two weeks I cannot log into my account. I've managed to chat with Lilly but once I provided my username and asked about withdrawal the conversation has ended

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Tom Nalichowski on 04/04/14

The company was first contacted about the issue on 03/14/14 the last contact was on 04/03/14

Details: Amanda Castle an other employees told me on the phone when I managed to contact them they would leave a message for Adam Stone.
I 've heard that few times but nobody has emailed me or phoned me be back afterwards

Company representatives' emails: <adam.stone@goptions.com>
<brett.salzer@goptions.com>
<amanda.castle@goptions.com>
<support@goptions.com>

Attachments

• Ashampoo_Snap_2014.02.24_20h27m33s_001_.jpg
    437.7 KB · Views: 13
Just a suggestion - stop testing out binary options brokers for awhile.

Yo AsstMod - looks straightforward. Can you get a case number and formal invite issued?

Yo AsstMod - looks straightforward. Can you get a case number and formal invite issued?

What do you mean by that?

I'm keep only to regulated binary options now. No issues with withdrawals. I didn't expect goptions to behave like that. I trusted Adam Stone, Brett Salzer, Amanda Castle. It looks they take advantage of people's trust.

I tried goptions and beeoptions due to Mike's reccomendations Goptions Review - Binary Options Portal
I don't know how he checks them. He said if I had any problems he would take care of it. He said he couldn't contact goptions but he still recommends them on his website. Now I don't trust his reviews. They doesn't seem to be reliable. I reckon he gets commission from that

Now I think all binary option who doesn't have regulations are scams no matter the reviews.

What I'm suggesting is that it you've got a broker or two that actually pays when you withdraw profits, maybe slow down a little on checking out new binary brokers, regulated or not. Binary Options is over-run by deposit-only brokers. Some of those are regulated, but most of the regulation is with regulators that do very little to protect clients.

I've just sent a formal invitation to Goptions.

Tom, you sound like you've had successful relationships with some binary brokers. If you could, please start a new thread in Company Comparisons and Competitions and share the positive experiences there.

I've just sent a formal invitation to Goptions.

Tom, you sound like you've had successful relationships with some binary brokers. If you could, please start a new thread in Company Comparisons and Competitions and share the positive experiences there.

Yes there are few which people want have problems with withdrawals. All of them have regulations. I've checked different trading platform because almost at each of them once I started making profit they started blocking my trades. I've made lots of videos, print screens how binary platform works. I probably have found one so far which seems to be ok with traders who make money.

Where shall I open a new thread? Would you please send me a link on private or paste it here

Tom,

Please start a new thread in the Company Comparisons and Competitions folder in the Commerce Zone for any good binary brokers you find.

Regarding your case, I did get a reply from Goptions...

HI
We've tried being very cooperative with your site in the past
We see no point
No matter what we say, prove, or explain we're labeled as a scam well before such issues are even brought to our attention
Furthermore, after we've proven that some allegations were complete fallacy or malicious intent to harm, you still labeled us a scam/guilty or what have you
We have no intention of discussing matter publicly on your site any longer
It's a waste of our time

So mark us as a scam and let's move in
OR
Remove such threads UNTIL you get a response from the broker you are claiming has an issue
Leave the thread hidden from public view until a proper investigation was done
That would serve the interest of the broker. It would serve the interest of the customer with the issue as well
But this isn't what you will do as you don't care for the truth
You don't care for justice
You care for ratings
So tell that to your readers

We both know that the public will never see my rant
Let's see if you have the balls to put this public

Have a great day

Jim Avery
VP of Support and Customer Service
GOptions

Jim obviously didn't really look closely at The Goptions review page at the FPA. At the time he wrote this, it had one simple caution note due to the prior Guilty verdict.

I explained to him that the whole Traders Court process is designed to slow down scam findings, giving companies a chance to explain their side and deal with issues. I sent him links to resolved threads and threats that were labelled as being false accusations.

His response was to continue to disagree with the prior Traders Court verdict against Goptions, while ignoring the current issue.

My response was...

Jim,

With all due respect...

1. Your representative did a very poor job presenting your company's side of the issue. The basic line of the final response was that the company wouldn't bother to continue the discussion or deal with any unanswered questions.

I suggest you carefully re-read both threads. Consider how a more professional response could have probably prevented the case thread from ever moving to Open Cases for comments and a vote...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...w-goptions-com-scamming-unfair-practices.html

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...se-2013-122-ruseneca-vs-www-goptions-com.html

2. Tomjersey has an issue which doesn't involve simple disputes over a bonus. He can't access his account and his money. Have you read the thread yet?

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/33551-goptions-scam.html

For the sake of argument, let's assume that Ruseneca's case should have gone the other way. Even if you did end up with an undeserved Guilty verdict, is that an excuse to not address a new and much more serious issue?

You don't have to post in the forum. I've already offered to mediate this by email. Tom's already tried to communicate with your company and can't get a response. Is Goptions going to let him have his money?

Or, should I tell people that Goptions and you personally feel justified taking thousands of Euros of Tom's money because you don't approve of the verdict on another trader's issue involving less than $100? If I do, I'll also be obligated to point out Goptions blocking Tom's access to his money began before the FPA was involved.

I prefer not to give scam findings. I don't even like taking Traders Court cases to a vote. Both of those processes require a lot of time and resources. I prefer to see clients and companies both end up happy, plus it is much easier to mark a thread as resolved. For companies that take money that is legitimately owed to traders, I'm willing to put in the work necessary to warn people.

Regards,
Bill

There was no reply yet.

Based on the above, it does appear that Jim Avery and Goptions feel it's ok to keep money owed to Tomjersey's because Jim disagrees with a prior FPA Traders Court ruling. This doesn't explain why tomjersey's money was being held back before he complained to the FPA.

Unless something significant happens, this case goes to a vote in one week.

I would like to say how well the FPA Team handled this case so far. I have often wandered how it is all handled and managed. I knew it was a difficult and time consuming task, yet one which has to be taken.

After reading the case file, it seems to me that GOptions is delaying the situation in order to gain more time. They still may return all the Clients money in order to see an end to this. However, this will not be the last we hear of GOptions in the negative sense.

Back