GUILTY Case# 2014-072 | Chris To vs forexct.com.au/

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that ForexCT.com.au is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 41 97.6%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If they are not able to inform in writing the irregularities as proof and just claim the funds, then ForexCt must be hold responsible. Vote Guilty.

Je suis d'accord pour dire que ForexCT.com est coupable. En l'absence de preuves écrites, je pense que vous pouvez les accuser !

I wonder if they think they can take legal action without bringing evidence and being subject to cross examination.

These things..scare me.
Can they just do something like this without any proof of irregularities and keep the funds ?

Terrible.
I have the same experience: without any reason a withdrawel is delayed.
Amber Options (Eventually I got my $250 back), Redwoond Options (Eventually I got my $420 back), and I am still waiting for Cedar Finance ($1600).
So once the binary options bankers have your money, then it is difficult to get your money back.
Once I realised this, I started withdrawing my money.
It seems that topoptions is reliable.
Wishing you success, Hans

ASIC is the biggest joke of regulator ever! I was also scammed by a n Australian company, and when i complained to ASIC, they said it is not their job to get my money back as they are only a regulator. WTF does this mean?

Also, if we can't rely on a regulator at least investigating our cases/disputes with brokers, then the term REGULATED doesn't really mean anything.

The only thing I can think of to counter act this, is that you split your money across several brokers and consider the total amount you have with all of them as one account, then for example you can trade one account and copy the trades to the other accounts. If one broker doesn;t honor the withdrawals, hopefully the others will.

Back