GUILTY Case# 2014-079 | bassonsn vs itcfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that ITCFX is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 49 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bassonsn

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.itcfx.com/

My Case is: ITCFX does not return my deposit, they are ignoring me, there telephone no's doesn't work, got to some fish and chips place in London. They all vanished, don't read my mails (have mail alert on), no Skype. I have more than 85000 usd of my own money in the account. With the "bonuses" the account stands on 213449. Could you PLEASE assist in getting money back.
Vincent Barley contacted me to transfer more money so they could trade a protected account for me. When they started trading I saw that they cannot trade, so I requested that they stop and transfer the losses they made back in to my account. They did, but when I asked for a withdrawal they all vanished.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by bassonsn on 05/08/14

The company was first contacted about the issue on 09/01/13 the last contact was on 03/17/14

Details: The last email from them was 03/17/14. Since then have been ignoring me. I have 85000 usd with the company, that is 15years of saving. Since I requested a withdraw, they ignored me, I don't get them on the phone email or Skype.

Company representatives' emails: Vincent Barley <Vincent@itcfx.com>
Kate Gold <Kateg@itcfx.com>
Dave Young <dave@itcfx.com>
Sean Perry <seanp@itcfx.com>
Vincent Barley <Vincent@itcfx.com>
General Support <support@itcfx.com>
Dealing Room <dealing@itcfx.com>
Compliance Dept. <compliance@itcfx.com>
Finance Dept. <finance@itcfx.com>

Attachments

• kate gold skype.docx
    22.8 KB · Views: 2
  • itcfx Proof of live account.JPG
    172.2 KB · Views: 2
  • itcfx withdrawal.JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 3
I see the discussion in Scam Alerts is progressing. I've gone ahead and given a case number and am now issuing a formal invitation.

Have same problem with ITCFX. In september I deposited 10000 USD and received 2500 USD bonus. Now I have on my account 6262.94 USD plus bonus and gave asjked withdraw of 6200 USD, bu they don't reply my emails and it looks as they have vanished. A fellow trader told me this company as been sold to another company, which requests an addtitional deposit in order to withdraw funds deposited with ITCFX. Apparently live account is still working and I can trade. I urgently need my money because should undergo foot surgery

Have same problem with ITCFX. In september I deposited 10000 USD and received 2500 USD bonus. Now I have on my account 6262.94 USD plus bonus and gave asjked withdraw of 6200 USD, bu they don't reply my emails and it looks as they have vanished. A fellow trader told me this company as been sold to another company, which requests an addtitional deposit in order to withdraw funds deposited with ITCFX. Apparently live account is still working and I can trade. I urgently need my money because should undergo foot surgery
I have 11.000 usd in 2 account but all the people are vanished....for this broker now I have money's problem....
my manager account Marco Vinci...

That is too much money to put in a broker's hands, unless you're quite rich. Especially when it's a 'bucket shop', then not very reputable of frequented one, not regulated and with segregated client accounts...
With big leverages that today's brokers offer, you really need not have more than couple of thousand with them at a time to trade safely.
This is a definite scam in my eyes if you can not access your deposited funds...

Back