GUILTY Case# 2014-085 | CBuilder vs fxcast.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FxCast is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 56 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CBuilder

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.fxcast.com

My Case is: i have opened an account with fxcast a year ago and deposited 500 usd and left the account for a while, now i am trying to log into my web cabinet but the login link is dead, also my MT4 account is not logging in!

thier live chat is always offline and they are not responding to any emails, they dont have a phone number on thier website, they have a call back service however, i requested a call back but as expected with complete silence!!

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Mostafa on 05/19/14

The company was first contacted about the issue on 05/09/14 the last contact was on 05/18/14

Company representatives' emails: <info@fxcast.com>

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    51.3 KB · Views: 3
Dig up every email address you can find for them. Send them an invitation to your thread in the Scam Alerts Folder.

Let's give them until Monday or Tuesday to reply in the forums or email you. If they don't, then post here and AsstMod can send a formal invitation from the FPA.

My email to FxCast bounced. I think they may have gone under and someone left the website running.

This now goes to Open Cases.

I have voted them guilty (1st vote cast so far) because if they change phone numbers or email the burden is on them to inform of change to account holder who has a deposit with them.

Hello,

only for full transparency may you prove that the account is real and not a demo?. I can't figured out from attached .png.
I also found this regard, the company behind FXcast: http://www.fscmauritius.org/media/1...suspension_of_licences_of_surplus_finance.pdf

Once established the above, and considering that the current rating of FXCast here on FPS is 2.5, other investors may fall into the trap. Myself some time ago I dreaded the idea to open up an account on them.

Ready for guilty button.

Back