GUILTY Case#2014-089 | kayg vs astonforex.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that AstonForex (AstonMarkets) is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 61 98.4%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kayg

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.astonforex.com

My Case is: I deposited US $500 in December 2013 comprising of two transactions one for $200 on the 19th and the other for $300 on the 20th of the same month into account number 1045133 with Aston Forex. Both deposits were by credit cards (Mastercard and Visa respectively)The broker then gave me a $500 bonus which after discussion with my account manager we agreed they would take it when they have traded and my account had sufficient funds for them to take their bonus they had given me. This was after a lady by the name Nelly Richmond had persuaded me by telling me (via email) that I will be on a 30 day risk free trading scheme. Under this arrangement all the losses incurred in the said period would be refunded and they would trade on my behalf while they teach me. Once they were satisfied/after the 30 day period that I was ready to trade on my own they would let me do so then. Mr William Taylor became the account manager who traded everything for me for that period with the plan of handing over for me to trade myself with time. The account grew to about $2000 within the first 3 or 4 transactions and one bad one on the 6th of January 2014 put my account in negative. I have made countless calls and emails since then so that I get the refund as promised but nothing has materialised. I kept speaking to another lady by the name Veronica and all she does is promise they will call me and sort the matter but will only call to give another fake promise. Sometimes the calls go unanswered and they have stopped responding to emails that I send. At one time she asked me to send a withdrawal request which I did and filled in the form required, scanned it and sent it back on the 15th of March 2014 according to their procedure. I have not heard from them with regards to this request. I ended up speaking one “gentleman” who told me not to call again on the number I had (+44 20 7048 7701)! Instead of getting my issue resolved the broker continues to send emails and calling me by people like Albert Costa and Roni Frank (senior account managers) trying to get coerce me into depositing more funds. When I make reference to my issue and I give them my account number they quickly tell me that they will call which never happens.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Kayg on 05/08/14

The company was first contacted about the issue on 01/27/14 the last contact was on 05/02/14

Details: Attached are screenshots of my account details as well as the first email of the many that followed.

I have used the following numbers to contact Aston Forex:
+44 20 7048 7701
+44 20 7048 7207
+44 20 3734 7177
+44 20 8099 0371

Company representatives' emails: Nelly Richmond <nelly@astonmarkets.com>
Eric Lee <eric.lee@astonmarkets.com>
William Taylor <w.taylor@astonmarkets.com>

Attachments

• Aston FX Scam Docs.pdf
    451.2 KB · Views: 11
Yo AsstModerator! Can you get a case number assigned and issue the formal invitation to Aston Forex when you have a chance?

GUILTY

Aston were given many chances to fix the damage and reply here, I think they are a disgrace and should be ranked SCAM ASAP

Out of two cases up for a vote, the name of this broker is mentioned in both. WOW 2/2... at least they are 100% something... 100% scam, that is! :mad:

Back