GUILTY Case# 2014-091 | henabilal vs astonforex.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that AstonForex (AstonMarkets) is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 67 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

henabilal

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www2.astonforex.com

My Case is: Carmen from Aston forex called me and convenced me to invest $500 and they will double my money. Next day Another person called me and said they is big oppertunity in the market if you invest another $2000. So I did. Then Veronica called and told me she is my account manager and start to trade. I made profits few trade I made loss. total reached to $5000+. Then suddenly, I trade open since long time Veronica closed it for loss of $1400. I tried to contact her to explain me why she did that. but she never answer. I felt something is wrong. I immidiately raise a withdrwal request. There is no response from them since two weeks.
After sending them msg the I will file a case against your company. James Don called me and told me Veronica have left their company and he will be my account manager from now on. But I told them stright away I do not want to trade with your company anymore. Pls return the remaining money in my account. Since then no They are seemed to be vanished. Not replying my e-mails. I called them but they Hang up.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by hena on 06/01/14

The company was first contacted about the issue on 05/28/14 the last contact was on 06/09/14

Details: They said it takes 7 business days to refund money.

Company representatives' emails: James Don <james.don@astonmarkets.com>
Carmen <carmen@astonmarkets.com>
Anna Miller <support1@astonmarkets.com>
Veronica Hammer <v.hammer@astonmarkets.com>

Attachments

• URGENT…………….msg
    17 KB · Views: 8
  • URGENT.msg
    16.5 KB · Views: 9
  • URGENT (1).msg
    23 KB · Views: 6
  • FW Withdrawal Request Received.msg
    907.5 KB · Views: 8
  • RE (2).msg
    34 KB · Views: 7
Can you visit your thread in Scam Alerts. There are a few questions there for you.

Henabilal,

I've just invited Aston to your public thread in Scam Alerts.

In terms of getting your money back, there are 2 approaches....

The first is following Pharaoh's advice in your Scam Alerts thread. Credit card chargebacks do work, but not all the time.

The second is to stay active in both this thread and your Scam Alerts thread. This case is scheduled to move to Open Cases later this week. If there is no progress, it will go to a vote next week. Aston already has 2 guilty verdicts. If your case comes back as Guilty, they will get a scam finding. This won't automatically make your money come back to you. What it will do is drive a lot of business away from Aston. When that happens, they may finally wake up and decide that addressing withdrawal issues and paying what is owed is less expensive that the damage the bad PR they've earned is.

Make sure to include information about that risk-free guarantee. That's the sort of thing that can make the difference between your claim being accepted or denied.

GUILTY

Aston were given many chances to fix the damage and reply here, I think they are a disgrace and should be ranked SCAM ASAP

Back