GUILTY Case# 2014-099 | chengzhizhu vs 4runnerforex.com (fxsystems.com)

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that 4runnerforex.com/fxsystems.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 52 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chengzhizhu

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.4runnerforex.com

My Case is: I sent bank wire withdraw request to withdraw $2550.75 (Balance $2585.75 - $35 Wiring Fee) from my account at FX Systems 4runnerforex division and the withdraw request had been confirmed by FX Systems Client Services on May 6, 2014. I submitted several tickets asking the bank wire withdraw status since then, more than six weeks passed I still have not received the money from my account I asked for, got nor contact from its accounting department. I also have not received monthly statement of my account at end of May.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by chengzhi zhu on 06/22/14

The company was first contacted about the issue on 05/05/14 the last contact was on 06/11/14

Company representatives' emails: FX Systems, Ltd <support@fxsystems.com>

Attachments

• Monthly Statement April 2014.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 346
Yo AsstMod! This one looks straightforward. Can you please get a case number and invitation issued soon?

WOW, so simple and straightforward, they are not even trying to come up with excuses or stall for a while, they have simply decided not to give you the money, coz they are almighty! :mad: I am being tempted to re-register with a 2nd account on fpa, so that I can vote GUILTY TWICE!!! :cool:

Looks like a simple "we've got your money and will ignore you and hope you go away" scam to me.

GUILTY!

Hi chengzhizhu,

Did you get your money back ?
**** ! I am another scammed victim by their Loyal Forex division. I believer very soon all their divisions will get caught scamming clients.

I suggest we unite and report to police and Interpol, and I guess it is still possible to get our money back with their help.

PM me.

Back