GUILTY Case# 2014-114 | tonidare vs Optimarkets.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that OptiMarkets.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 78 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This "optimarkets" is a bucket shop scam - if you google it's reviews, there's numerous warning including a previous post made 8/2013 by an FPA member. This is the early warning for at least doing a minimal background check on a broker before sending their hard earned money. If everyone would do this, then these fraudsters would either be forced to process refunds or go out of business.

That makes 3. The Scam Finding is on the way, but will be a little late. Last week, an FPA member decided some conspiracy theories about EAs needed to take up the time that would have been used for preparing the Scam Finding for Fx Systems.

Optimarkets did the same thing to me in July 2013. I took no "free trades" or incentives of any kind from Optimarkets. I made a small profit and requested a withdrawal which was denied, then approved with new withdrawal criteria. Optimarkets stopped their correspondence after about a month of the charade and would not take my emails or my support requests. I threw a "Hail Mary" email to the US Department of Justice to see if they could or would do anything. I did not receive a response from the DOJ either. Optimarkets is guilty.

Back