GUILTY Case# 2014-114 | tonidare vs Optimarkets.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that OptiMarkets.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 78 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tonidare

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.Optimarkets.com

My Case is: I have traded with this company in June 2014 after making two separate deposits of £200.00 each time and after a about a month I decided to close my account and take my funds but after 31 days or since the 1st of July 2014 my withdrawal request was made, it is still pending. All attempts to contact them by e-mail, online chat or the phone has failed. Veronique@optimarkets.com was on my contact list on skype but recently I have been de-listed from her contacts.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Anthony Oludare on 08/01/14

The company was first contacted about the issue on 07/03/14 the last contact was on 07/27/14

Details: None

Company representatives' emails: Veronique <veronique@optimarkets.com>
Finance <finance.en@optimarkets.com>
Support <support@optimarkets.com>
Ryan <ryan@optimarkets.com>

Attachments

• Optimarkets.docx
    23 KB · Views: 7
  • optimarkets1.docx
    20.9 KB · Views: 7
When people want to withdraw thier money and these brokers when play these silly games.. The broker is always guilty .

Hello Everyone

Due to the long delay over withdrawal and the one sided argument based on the fact that no-one from the brokerage firm as bothered to take the time to resolve this issue, I vote "guilty"

Good luck
ilearn2t

Binary brokers offering huge profits seem to be a frequent cause of trouble. Good luck with your efforts to get your money back. The forex peace army is doing a real service allowing these scams to come to light and offers a warning to us to 'stand clear'. DynIfanc

Binary Options brokers are running scams!!

Original FPA Traders Court Submission by tonidare:

Most of Binary Option brokers are running scams. I advise never deposit any money with binary option brokers. I had similar situation with Ubinary.com

Another week, another Binary Options broker scam. Where are these guys based and are they regulated by any authority to which you can make a complaint? From their website I cannot see any mention of it, that is one reason why so many retail traders keep getting scammed by shady company's set up in dubious locations with slight to no regulation or accountability.

A bit off topic but I am blue in the face from telling people to do their due diligence before depositing any money with any brokerage, I have searched on line and found people who will help me to set up my own offshore brokerage based in Seychelles for just $10,000 and $750 per month for back office, bank account, website design and hosting and mt4 routing. After 12 months in operation if they last that long just have to pay 3% tax to the local government, and run with the deposits! Then some people are opening accounts of the same sum $10K and more with these very same kind of brokers and then wondering what happened when they pack up and run or go bust. It is no wonder there are so many people getting scammed, DUE YOUR DUE DILIGENCE before opening an account and please.

I wish you the best in retrieving your money, and I have voted this company a scam!

Back