GUILTY Case# 2014-117 | gscfinancials vs Forex-Metal.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Forex-Metal is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 60 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gscfinancials

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.Forex-Metal.com

My Case is: On June 13, 2014 I requested a withdrawal amount of $3400.00 It was immediately deducted from my account. Their policy is for bank wires to take 7-14 days. When 14 days passed I started to worry. I emailed them and did not receive a response. I then googled "Forex-metal withdrawals" and found out from this site and a few others that others have not been paid either. I felt like someone just punched me in the chest. I have had an account with Forex-Metal since 07/10/2012, but the funny thing is I had never tried to make a withdrawal until now, so I had no clue that they were not going to pay me. I have called and received the same response, "they will leave a message for the payments department and someone will call me back." I told the operator that I have been told the same thing over and over for 2 months and no one calls back. Now the customer service number is not even in service. Every once and a while the online operator will be online. I have asked them where my withdraw was and recived the same response. I did get 2 emails from them, which were total BS.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Greg Crawford on 08/11/14

The company was first contacted about the issue on 06/20/14 the last contact was on 08/10/14

Details: Dear Greg,
All these problem are caused by the DDOS attack that we recently experienced. Our technical team is working hard to solve all the problems as soon as possible. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

We’ll try to process your request as soon as possible.

Regards,
Forex-Metal Payments Department

Dear Greg,

We have a lot of similar requests recently and we process them according to the FIFO policy – first in first out.

Most of the requests are processed manually and could be subject to the relevant banks’ or payment systems’ processing guidelines, which in turn may affect on our processing time.

We will process your request as soon as possible. We are sorry for the delay and any inconvenience caused.

Regards,
Forex-Metal Payments Department

Company representatives' emails: Payments <payments@forex-metal.com>, info@forex-metal.com, support@forex-metal.com

Attachments

• forex-metal.jpg
    408.8 KB · Views: 8
Invite them to your public thead in Scam Alerts. Post an update there as soon as you've emailed the invitation.

Yo AsstMod - This could be a broker about to go down in flames. I suggest fast-tracking this case.

Formal invitation issued. I also brought up the issue about regulation that came up in the discussion thread.

"Dear Greg, We have a lot of similar requests recently and we process them according to the FIFO policy – first in first out. "

LOL. Should that be " We have a lot of similar requests and we process them according to the PONZI POLICY - first in first out."

Such delay tactics can unfortunately lead to a bad conclusion.

In my opinion, broker short on cash is a broker you need to get your money out of as quickly as possible.

They have puller their site off the web. Here is what I get when I clicked on their link. Read the legend at the top as it explains all. They seem like idiots to me - they can't payout so they skip on their clients. I am sure the big guy is in Israel and he will have another site up soon. image.jpg

Back