GUILTY Case# 2014-119 | Amin EL-HAKIM vs deutsche-trading.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Deutsche-Trading.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 53 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amin EL-HAKIM

Master Sergeant
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.deutsche-trading.com

My Case is: Hello FPA members

Long time not scammed. So here's the story. I opened an account with Deutsche Trading, an unregulated broker on 04/05/2014. Things were good, support was responsive and trading was fine. I funded over the time with the amount of 7K. Account stands profitable with a profit of 1383$. I applied for a withdrawal request around 2 weeks ago. Account not debited, listed contact details not responsive, the usual. I contacted them with some emails and via skype with no response. And here I am filing a case on the FPA and warning other traders against this so called broker.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Amin El-Hakim on 08/06/14

The company was first contacted about the issue on 07/31/14 the last contact was on 08/06/14

Details: none

Company representatives' emails: <info@deutsche-trading.com>

Attachments

• detailed statement.zip
    20.9 KB · Views: 4
I'm not sure if you deserve a commendation or a flogging for getting yourself scammed so many times. :D

Send an invite to every address you can find, both on their .com and .ru websites. Ask them to join your public thread in Scam Alerts.

Did you open the account to use the Broker Arbitrage EA?

Yo AsstMod - can you get a case number assigned and see what else can be done?

Lol. I definitely been scammed many times since my last one posted on the FPA, but I didn't post on the FPA (I once received and email from FPA asking me to stop getting scammed so I took this statement as a "Do not send us anymore scam cases"). And since I'm mostly a news traders since 10 years, I'm definitely in search of brokers on a monthly basis. I already did send those emails and I'm trying to get the owner's ICQ number. The broker Arbitrage EA guy has it but he's not responsive. And yes I have opened the account for this particular EA but found that if I used my old news trading style, I produced much better, which I continued doing till recently, execution went up to 2 seconds, you know, the usual stuff.

Go ahead and file the scam cases as they happen. Just try to be more careful and not keep sending so much of your money to so many scammers.

I emailed Deutsche Trading a few days ago. There has been no response. This is now going to the Open Cases folder.

Should I vote by just replying here? If so, I would say, deutsche-trading.com is definitely guilty. They should be flagged as scammers.

AsstMod will add a poll at the beginning of next week. Then you can vote Guilty or Not Guilty.

Please read the linked thread in the Scam Alerts Folder. Amin has already explained his hobby of testing brokers.

I think he's crazy, but his reports to the FPA have provided a valuable service by warning others about many brokers.

Back