GUILTY Case# 2014-147 | SCH33 vs Traderxp.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Traderxp.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 52 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SCH33

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.traderxp.com

My Case is: I have been waiting over 4 months for a withdrawal of £5,000. I have tried numerous attempts to contact TraderXP directly: through my 'account manager' SHON (Sean) PARK; by calling customer services; by emailing customer services.

Sean Park insists he is not in control of withdrawals (but never tells me who is); customer services promise the withdrawal within a week but then cancel the pending request without explanation; a lady at customer services via email seemed to be helping me but is now ignoring my emails completely.

I've had to re-request my withdrawal 4 times now because they cancel it for no reason.

According to their own T&Cs there should be no reason why my withdrawal request has not been accepted.

I have records of dates along with all previous email conversations. I have screenshots of 'Live Chat' operators terminating the conversation once they realise I am asking to withdraw.

I have been hung up on twice in the last week when I have asked for the name of the operator I am speaking to.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by SCH33 on 09/16/14

The company was first contacted about the issue on 05/29/14 the last contact was on 09/16/14

Details: I have attached my record of contact history

Company representatives' emails: Customer Service Team <CS@TraderXP.com>
Luciana Suarez <lucianas@traderxp.com>

Attachments

• Contact history FPA.docx
    809 KB · Views: 7
Go ahead and send them in invitation to your public thread in Scam Alerts.

Go ahead and send them in invitation to your public thread in Scam Alerts.

I have today used the 'contact us' feature of Traderxp.com to invite a representative to respond to my thread. I have taken screenshots of this, and have also received an email confirming that my contact has been submitted successfully.

I have also emailed customer services directly this morning at CS@traderxp.com...

"Yesterday I sent a contact request via the website. It read as follows:

I would like to invite a customer service representative to respond and hopefully resolve the thread created on ForexPeaceArmy.com:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...aderxp-do-no-let-you-withdraw.html#post178188

This is because despite numerous attempts to withdraw some funds, you have not allowed this.

I await a response.

This email is to follow up the contact submitted yesterday, to ensure that somebody receives it as I have had replies through this channel in the past.

Regards"

So far I have heard absolutely nothing from anyone at TraderXP

I have again tried to contact them, this time through the customer service agent who was speaking to me during July and August:

Luciana

My latest withdrawal request is still being ignored, and I find the whole issue incredibly unprofessional. I have raised an issue on Forex Market News with Forex Trading Forums & Forex Brokers Reviews detailing my problems and have invited TraderXP to respond to my thread and hopefully resolve it:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...aderxp-do-no-let-you-withdraw.html#post178188

So far no-one has responded to me, again. What I really can't understand is why nobody from TraderXP can give me a straight answer - I have been waiting 5 months for this withdrawal. I have conducted my account exactly the way I should have, but TraderXP as a binary options provider cannot seem to abide by their own terms and conditions. It is dishonest.

Regards

Stephen

Hi

Update - my latest withdrawal request has again been cancelled without prior warning or explanation. I have not heard anything at all from TraderXP.

So I sent my 5th withdrawal request in, followed almost immediately with an email to customer services to notify them, and also for them to give me an explanation if it was subsequently cancelled.

You guessed it - it was cancelled the same day, with no explanation.

What more can I possibly do?

I've just emailed a formal invitation to TraderXP to join the discussion.

Thanks. If they even bother to reply, I suspect they may attempt to wriggle out of it by saying I have not yet turned over the required amount of trades (which they have said in the past).
So for absolute clarity:
DEPOSIT + (BONUS*20)= REQUIRED TURNOVER
£5,000 + £165,300 = £170,300
I have so far traded:
£179,100
I have sent this information to them twice and they have not responded

Back