GUILTY Case# 2014-155 | wtinwestycje vs vitalmarkets.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that VitalMarkets.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 59 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wtinwestycje

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.vitalmarkets.com

My Case is: Hello,

I have opened account on 10.09.2014 and traded on it till 18.09.2014 about 7pm GMT they have disconnected me from my account and it was saying “Account Disabled”. Then next day on 19.09.2014 they have send me a not funny email saying “Due to a misuse of the service provided by our Company, we are forced to terminate the current contract.” And They haven’t wrote what exactly I have done wrong. (I`m attaching the Contract Termination in pdf). Due to that Contract termination they had rejected retroactively ALL MY TRADES. I have traded couple of systems there, scalping , hedging and longer lasting trades also but they deleted them ALL and offered to give back just the initial deposit ! I don’t agree to make any retroactive correction to my account and deleting already made trades on my account ! I would agree if they would terminate my contract and don’t want me trading with them but I won’t agree with changing trades that were made in past !

I won’t leave it like this. I want all my profits ! Brokers can`t just delete all of trades b/c they don’t like them !
I wrote them 4 emails already but they don’t answer my questions and demands. They just wrote that If I want my initial deposit I have to fill some form that’s all. Nothing about deleting those trades etc.

In addition in the contract termination sended to me at 19.09.2014 they state that the initial deposit will be refunded to me to the orginal source of funds in 3 days. I got email yesterday (so its like 3 days after) that I have to file some form for the initial deposit withdrawal and they will make it after 72h (so its another 3 days).... Ok today after a week they refunded my initial deposit - no sign of profits, I wrote them that I want my profits also !

Regards
Wojciech T.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Wojciech T on 09/24/14

The company was first contacted about the issue on 09/19/14 the last contact was on 09/24/14

Details: Dear Mr. Tomaszewicz,

We apologize for the concerns about the contract termination. We do not accept some of the trading methods you have been using, that is the main reason of the cancellation.

We are processing the refunds. You should receive your whole deposited amount (without the profit/losses generated) in the next 72 hours.

If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards.

Its the only thing they wrote to me after my serveral emails and questions about Details of contract termination and Demands to withdrawal all of my profits.

Company representatives' emails: VitalMarkets Legal Department <legal@vitalmarkets.com> Daniela Munoz <daniela.munoz@vitalmarkets.com>
Luis Cordoba <luis.cordoba@vitalmarkets.com>
support <support@vitalmarkets.com>
account opening <accounts@vitalmarkets.com>
compilance <compliance@vitalmarkets.com>

Attachments

• vital_wojciech_t_fpa.htm
    241.8 KB · Views: 9
You need your own thread in the Scam Alerts folder. The thread you cited belongs to another person having an issue with Vital Markets.

I have made an complaint thru FSCL regulator website and this is what I got after couple of days :

"Dear Debbie,

We have received a complaint from Wojciech XXX against Vitalmarkets
Solutions Limited which is outlined in the email below.

I have copied Mr XXX into this email for his records.

It appears that this complaint has not been through your internal
complaints process. Please now communicate directly with Mr Tomaszewicz in
an effort to resolve his complaint. He can be contacted at the email
address above.

FSCL has not opened an investigation and will not be taking further action
for the time being, but please advise us of the outcome of this complaint
in due course.

Kind regards

Josephine Byrnes | Early Assistance Officer

Financial Services Complaints Limited | Home "

So they wont do anything until TeamAcura wont make anything about it !!!!

Could we please start voting about SCAM ?

Debbie Jeffares - debbie@teamacura.co.nz . I found that she is responsible for complaints for couple of brokers located in NZ. It can be checked simply in FSCL website (CapitalOneForex, VitalMarkets, SimpleTrader... ). I dont know whats the deal with that but I see that CapitalOne is already a SCAM confirmation. No one from TeamAcura have tryied to contact me Also they dont answear on my emails....

That is the same Debbie who was the accountant for Capital One Forex. I think she's an accountant for hire, and seem to offer her services to offshore companies with NZ registrations.

Are there any updates from the regulator?

There are no any updates. No one is replying to me, not from VitalMarkets or from teamacura. Regulator wrote that I have to go thru complaint procedure of teamacure before they can do anything. So I will write them now and say teamacura (Debbie or anyone else) is no replying to me so they should make something from their side.

When do You plan to make a scam vote on them ?

I sent an email to the addresses for VitalMarkets and to Debbie. There has been no reply. This is now going to Open Cases.

Back