GUILTY Case# 2014-158 | VicChan vs goptions.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that goptions.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 63 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
VicChan, how is this progressing? is Goptions still withholding your money?

Yes, Theb, my investment plus profit is still being withheld by GOptions.

GOptions_Live_Chat_7-1-2015_1.jpgGOptions_Live_Chat_7-1-2015_2.jpgGOptions_Live_Chat_7-1-2015_3.jpg

Dear people, I too had an bad experienced with Goption... I've invested quite some time in it and it comes with very displeasing results. I highly recommend you to not believe or use it at all. I know maybe a few people may already started using this broker or heard people recommend it , but you will soon regret on still using this broker. .....So my final conclusion is, Goption is a scam and people should not trust. You will regret if your trading account grows.

Dear people, I too had an bad experienced with Goption... I've invested quite some time in it and it comes with very displeasing results. I highly recommend you to not believe or use it at all. I know maybe a few people may already started using this broker or heard people recommend it , but you will soon regret on still using this broker. .....So my final conclusion is, Goption is a scam and people should not trust. You will regret if your trading account grows.

People who recommend GOptions are paid to recommend the broker or at least they are some sort of affiliates. They make money from traders' deposits which they withdraw. Experience with broker - zero!
I am still wondering why they are not classified as scam broker, there are more than enough cases regarding their services.

Moderation Note: Did you miss that Goptions was declared to be a scam in December of 2014?
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...fers-attacking-over-resolving-problems.37791/

Back