GUILTY Case# 2014-165 | Nguyen Xuan Hong vs forex-metal.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Forex-Metal.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 57 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: forex-metal.com

My Case is: Forex-Metal [Dunboyne Investments] is a complete SCAM.
My account # at Forex-Metal is 7987, I made the withdrawal request on Aug 04, 2014 (3,000$), and Aug 10, 2014 (400$):

But still now, after more 2 month Forex- metal not load my withdraw money onto my Skrill account.

I sent lots of emails to the email addresses; info@forex-metal.com, payments@forex-metal.com, and support@forex-metal.com. Chat reply to anything is simply "your concerns have been forwarded to support and they will respond as soon as possible", and then they end that chat. Forex-Metal does not offer chat transcript once the conversation has ended.

I only received one email from the payments department 30/09/2014. Other than that there was no communication from them at all, just silence.

Dear Mrs. Xuan Hong Nguyen Thi,
We have a lot of similar requests recently and we process them according to the FIFO policy – first in first out.
Most of the requests are processed manually and could be subject to the relevant banks’ or payment systems’ processing guidelines, which in turn may affect on our processing time.
We will process your request as soon as possible, at least partly.
We are sorry for the delay and any inconvenience caused.
Regards,
Forex-Metal Payments Department

Everyone can see the 3 attachments I have over in trader court proving what I say. I have posted the daily confirmation statement showing the withdrawal. I have posted transaction history of my Skrill account.

I don't care that the whole world knows I got scammed by these guys for $3,400 and the remaining balance in my account of a few USD. Having said that though, I don't want to hide behind some handle; I want people to know it happened to a real person with a real account, with real money. I don't want another person to be scammed by these hucksters.

Xuan Hong

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Nguyen Xuan Hong on 10/14/14

The company was first contacted about the issue on 08/11/14 the last contact was on 10/09/14

Company representatives' emails: info@forex-metal.com , payments@forex-metal.com , and support@forex-metal.com

Attachments

• reportT.doc
    324.5 KB · Views: 6
  • chuyenT.docx
    238.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Skrill.doc
    408 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
You entered your own email address in the space for the email addresses at the company. Can you let me know what addresses you've used to contact the company?

Thanks. For the next step, go ahead and send an email to all of those addresses. Invite them to the thread you made in the Scam Alerts folder.

No reply. This now moves to Open Cases. If there's no progress by next week, it goes to a vote.

Delay in processing of withdrawal stating that there are similar kind of withdrawal shows the comp is running short of funds or not willing to pay the clients.

Moreover comp rep didnt even turnover to solve this. Voting GUILTY

Back