GUILTY Case# 2014-174 | beneissa vs cityeq.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that CityEQ.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 52 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beneissa

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.cityeq.com

My Case is: I have received a call from UK number from person called Mera Algaber and she advertised me this company and they can provide me around 25% every month. when I send the money (85000 pounds) and ask to return some of it, she stop answer me and now I have completed a month without any response. she said that they working in the company based in London and she provided me the registration page on the FCA website. so please help me.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by beneissa on 10/25/14

The company was first contacted about the issue on 10/02/14 the last contact was on 10/25/14

Details: NO reply by email at all and when I called the company on
+442036088086, a person called samer has told me that the company wont return my money and when I asked why ? he said we will keep the reason to our self.

Company representatives' emails: Mera Algaber <mera@cityeq.com>
Adham <adhamm@cityeq.com>
Hasan <hasanal@cityeq.com>
Firas <firash@cityeq.com>

Attachments

• evedince.docx
    1.7 MB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Was that by bank wire or credit card? Either way, contact your bank immediately. Also, contact HSBC in London and point them to the warning about CityEQ.com issued by the FCA.

If you are in the UK, notify Action Fraud and also contact the FCA directly.

Was that by bank wire or credit card? Either way, contact your bank immediately. Also, contact HSBC in London and point them to the warning about CityEQ.com issued by the FCA.

If you are in the UK, notify Action Fraud and also contact the FCA directly.

Is HSBC able to return my money back ? and what about Action Fraud? are they able to catch the person if she or he outside UK ?

As I understand it, Action Fraud will get the info to the correct part of the police if anyone from the UK is involved on either end of an issue.

Action Fraud

You need to contact your bank as well as the bank you sent the money too. The longer you wait, the less chance they can help.

That will somewhat depend on what your bank and HSBC said when you contacted them.

I've gone ahead and issued a formal invitation to CityEQ. If they don't reply, this will go to a vote.

This firm is registered with the FSA in the UK:
Financial Services Register
enter "155051" as the registered ID for this firm ( CityEQ.com )

For the effective date the regulatory authority is the FCA. Here is the link to the FCA for filing a complaint, and / or what further action to take:
How to complain - Financial Conduct Authority

This is a lot of money in question, and if CityEQ does not respond to a withdrawal request in a timely manner, this should be regarded as felony fraud, theft and deception and reported to the regulators. Based on the evidence, the next reasonable step should be to seek legal counsel for the purpose of filing a lawsuit against these alleged financial fraud perpetrators.

Filing a case with the FPA may serve to warn other potential investors, and possibly help to stem the flow of new business which in turn may force these alleged perpetrators to settle the case by returning the funds in question.

Back