GUILTY Case# 2014-179 | Hameron vs binarygoal.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BinaryGoal.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 54 96.4%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hameron

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: binarygoal.com

My Case is: I was trading with binary goal. The "professional" trader they assigned to me convinced me to put a secure trade into apple for the new iphone 6 to come out. I asked what the catch was doing a secure trade because it was too good to be true. He then replied that there was no catch at all even if I lose just that the money had to stay in my account for 30 days regardless of a win or lose. But as long as that happened i was allowed to withdrawal. After the trade had lost, I waited for a month then contacted him saying i would like a withdrawal and he kept replying that the company didnt want to give me one because i lost the secure trade. I argued back that he said this wouldnt happen and he pretty much said that it was the company and that if i deposited more i could get the withdrawal.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Cameron Hanton on 11/01/14

The company was first contacted about the issue on 09/18/14 the last contact was on 11/01/14

Details: I asked the company support to look into it them selves and they replied we will send this to the withdrawal office and then they would end the chat.

Company representatives' emails: General Support <Support@BinaryGoal.com>

Attachments

• Evidence 1.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 1
  • evidence 2.png
    31.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Evidence 3.png
    36.1 KB · Views: 1
I'm going to go ahead and issue a formal invitation to them to join your discussion thread in Scam Alerts.

I attempted to contact them. There was no reply. I'm now moving this to the Open Cases folder. If they do contact you, please update the thread as quickly as possible. If not, the voting begins next week.

The guy I have been dealing with said a couple words to me about how the company wants me to trade more, I tried to negotiate a deal but there hasn't been a response since

Hameron- let me just get it straight. They promised you a "secure" trading for 30 days so even if you lose your money within these 30 days you will get the money back?

Hi Guys

I too had a problem with Binary Goal ....dont deposit more !!!!! they are lower than pond scum

You will only get a call or an email if they think they can persuade you to trade more otherwise they will ignore you. The numbers i had weren't connected nor could anyone be contacted Shon or Ron ignored me when i said i was unsure i wanted to continue...i got more out of the support women by mistake than anyone of those scammers...Although i didn't send a contract signed nor my details but did i kept all my screen shots and emails asking for my money back US2500 i even kept the screen shot off the message centre girl who in the end ignored me and wouldnt take my calls after she stuffed up.... i didn't trade nor did i do any lessons they said they will do with me to help me ...i just got cold feet and started to research more.... they are part of insiderbot.com thats who put them onto me after i sent an email and number wanting to find out more about the scam

i put everything in the hands of my bank and fraud department there and i sent them 9 different emails with everything i had and 2.5 months later i got my money back so cancel your card and try getting ur bank to chase them

If you add more to your deposit, you'd get a withdrawal?? Wow, SCAM written all over the place at binary goal.com! I hope you'll get your funds back somehow.

NEVER agree with the perpetrators if they say you must send more money in order for you to make a withdrawal, this is classic boiler room tactics to scam more money from you.
If you need to ask "what's the catch" to a broker / perpetrator the real answer will be "YOU". Watch out..

Too bad the company have decided to not reply here.

We heard just one side of this story that was supported with evidence. That's enough for me to vote guilty

Last edited:
Back