GUILTY Case# 2014-181 | binaryoptions2000 vs SPOTFN.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that SpotFN.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 40 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.SPOTFN.com

My Case is: I submitted several withdrawal requests with Spotfn.com nearly 3 weeks ago. All of my requests were approved. No money has shown up on my credit card since submitted these requests almost 3 weeks ago. I have spoken to them on the phone many times. They told me it should take no longer than 8 business days for a withdrawal to reach an account. It definitely has been longer than 8 business days. Now they requested I send them an updated bank statement to prove this, which I just did today. There are no credits from spotfn on my credit card and my bank statement clearly proves this. All of my withdrawals were from the exact same credit card I used to make the deposits.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by binaryoptions2000 on 11/13/14

The company was first contacted about the issue on 10/23/14 the last contact was on 11/12/14

Details: I have emailed them, spoken with them on the phone, and have had no luck at all. The total withdrawal money this company Spotfn owes me is 1,319 dollars.

Company representatives' emails: <accounting@spotfn.com>

Go ahead and send one more email. Invite them to your thread in Scam Alerts (not to this thread - they'd need to ask AsstMod to set up special permission to see it while it's still in the Case Preparations folder). Ask them to publicly share what the reason for the delay is and when you can expect your money.

I sent them several emails, all with this link in the emails I am sending to them:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ng-nearly-3-weeks-my-withdrawal-requests.html

I also asked them to join this thread while I was chatting with them on their live support.

This company has not been helpful at all. In fact, when I spoke to the SpotFN rep who called me today, asking me if I received the money on my credit card yet, he quickly hung up the phone on me after I requested ARN numbers. I will send them one more email and specifically ask them to publicy share the reason for the delay.

Done!

Please leave an update here on Saturday to let me know if they have or haven't contacted you.

No reply. Now this goes to Open Cases. If there's no contact by the end if next week, it goes to a vote.

Back