GUILTY Case# 2014-186 | kbpatali vs primefms.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that PrimeFMS.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 63 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kbpatali

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.primefms.com/

My Case is: I have deposited a total of US$40,521.25 since 12 August 2014. The details of deposits are attached in the Account History that is uploaded. Based on the information in their trading platform, my account has accumulated a profit of US$66,068.78, bringing the total amount in my account to US$106,590.03.

I had been promised by the broker (named Jennifer) that I can withdraw at my choice and the money is all mine.

Since 30 October 2014, I have made many requests for withdrawal, by submitting request online, by email to the broker and in the telephone conversation with the broker.

I have not received any money from the company and there has been no response to the recent emails requesting an update on the transfer.

Currently, I am unable to contact the broker by phone and she has not contacted me in the last 1 week

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by kbpatali on 11/20/14

The company was first contacted about the issue on 10/30/14 the last contact was on 11/20/14

Details: The responses I have received so far on my requests for withdrawal had been the auto response from the company to my requests submitted online, stating that the withdrawal request has been received and will be processed shortly and an additional email will be sent to me once the funds are transferred.

Company representatives' emails: Jennifer Yang <jennifer.yang@primefms.com>

Attachments

• PrimeFMS Account History 211114.pdf
    212.4 KB · Views: 4
Please go ahead and follow the advice in your thread in Scam Alerts. Send an email to all the addresses you can find for them. Invite them to the thread you started in the Scam Alerts Folder.

Have you had a chance to chat with the fraud department at your credit card's issuing bank yet?

I have not contacted the bank yet. I would like to see if there is any response from PrimeFMS on the scam alert and my invitation for them to post a reply.

Presently I am on vacation till 22 Dec and I will follow this up with the bank after I am in Singapore.

Since I have authorized payment by credit card, I would think that bank would be reluctant to act against the merchant. However, I am planning to lodge a police complaint and concurrently follow up with the banks.

See if you can call the bank and ask to speak to the fraud department. The sooner you get in touch with them, the better. Point out that the services a broker provides are deposit, trading, and withdrawal. Show that you have the money in the account and the broker is failing to provide the withdrawal services they claim on their website.

Yo AsstMod! Can you go ahead and do a formal invite on this one?

I have the following update on this case:

The original deposits (US$40,521.25) have all been refunded. The money was paid into my credit card accounts. There is still profit of US$94623.83 (as of today). I had requested US$10,000 of the profits to be wire-transferred to my bank account which has still not happened.

Thanks & regards

I am unable to get any response from the broker or from their finance department. The money is stuck with them. Thanks.

That's it. This case is going public today and will go to a vote next week if there is no progress.

Back