GUILTY Case# 2014-187 | s.jabbari vs gainsy.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Gainsy.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 50 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
gainsy.com is an impostor broker...
They stole my $20.000. I invested to a pamm account, but they did not process my withdrawal requests from the pamm account three times... After that they blown the pamm account on purpose... Stay awat from that broker! fully scam...

I have problems with them too. I traded on WEB and I made great profits.

After I made refund request, I couldnt login to my platform and I also get note to send them apostilled papers. I sent them apostilled papers and since then I couldnt get them in contact except livechat where they say the cannot give me any info about that and I have to contact their security, where nobody replyes on my emails.

MY STORY: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/36556-gainsy-com.html?highlight=gainsy

contacts I tried to contact:
support@gainsy.com>,
institutional@gainsy.com,
introducers@gainsy.com,
fin@gainsy.com,
marketing@gainsy.com,
hr@gainsy.com
AND SKYPE: GAINSY.COM

NO REPLY

There are some threads on my fx book too...
Lots of trader have problems...

Anyone else having issues with Gainsy can open a thread in Scam Alerts, leave a 1 star review, and file a case. This is case #2 and it looks like a very high probability of a Guilty verdict. Three guilty verdicts and Gainsy gets a scam finding.

As far as this case goes, I'm voting GUILTY!

This is an impostor broker. gainsy.com stole my $20.000

Stay away from that impostor broker!

this is more than 3 mounts, gainsy don't answer to my emails and I don't know what should I do
this broker is not scam in forexpeacearmy yet !

They are one verdict away from an FPA Scam Finding. If you see any new complaints in Scam Alerts, try to encourage those people to file cases.

Back