GUILTY Case# 2014-187 | s.jabbari vs gainsy.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Gainsy.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 50 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s.jabbari

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.gainsy.com

My Case is: Dear sir,
I sent 5900$ to this broker webmoney account, I had profitable trades and I sent several withdrawal request but they don't want give back my money.
This broker wanted to kill me with fake prices. when I wanted to open and close position, price was moves 20-40 pip Against my positions, (attached images)
taking profitable positions is only guilt. They don't pay even my initial deposit!
Gainsy.com disabled my account without any reason and any foretoken so I cannot login to my account, but all logs and full history is available.
They told me that we need some documents and I sent needed documents several times but I did not receive answer.
In this broker´s website nobody answer to calls , there is a phone number that never answered by a person.
gainsy.com is not regulated and nobody answer to our complaint.
Best regards

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Saeedeh Jabbari on 11/24/14

The company was first contacted about the issue on 10/27/14 the last contact was on 11/24/14

Details: In this regard, we are kindly asking you to provide us with the colour apostilled copies of the following documents:

1) Apostilled copies of documents confirming your identity: true copy of ID paper (Passport, Driving License).
2) Apostilled translation of documents confirming your identity: ID paper (Passport, Driving License) translated into English, if needed.
3) Apostilled copies of documents confirming your address: true copies of invoices of public services payments.
4) Apostilled translation of documents confirming your address: invoices of public services payments translated into English, if needed.

We hope it won't be difficult for you to provide us with the above-mentioned documents.

Company representatives' emails: GAINSY Support Team <support@gainsy.com>
Viktoria Hodge <viktoria.hodge@gainsy.com>

Attachments

• DetailedStatement6.gif
    5.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 1.gif
    251.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 4.gif
    261.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 22.gif
    273.2 KB · Views: 4
I had some big OPEN positions when I wanted to close those position I confront with FAKE prices and I lost all my profit ,
also when they saw my thread in ForexPeaceArmy they disabled my account immediately without any foreknowledge and I didn't access to account ,
I think my final balance was about 10K
there is need for cash and this broker don't pay even my initial deposit ;(

I funded my account by webmoney and know I want to withdrawal EXACTLY to that wallet, (withdrawal wallet = deposit wallet)
They don't pay even my initial deposit !!

Yo AsstMod - can you go ahead with the case number assignment and get a formal invitation issued?

Back