GUILTY Case# 2014-188 | oportunis vs milltrade.net/forex-mmcis.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that MillTrade.net/Forex-MMCIS.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 40 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

oportunis

Private, 1st Class
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.milltrade.net

My Case is: I made a deposit of 300 USD on 22nd of August 2013 into their GOLDEN7 investment program. I made an online search and found that they were regulated by CROFR in Russia. The documents were also visible on their web site, but now it's down.

All of that made me confident this was transparent and legit company, but now that I want to withdraw my money several problems occurred.

My first request to withdraw my funds was made on 8th of October. I wanted to deduct 517 USD back to my bank.
Originally they stated that transaction takes 5 days and I was OK with that, but after the 5 days passed and no money deposited to my bank I checked the web page and used their chat support .
There I found out that they have canceled all withdrawals prior to 13th of October and made some restrictions.
Maximum withdrawal amount was now 250 USD and max. number of withdrawal requests is 1 request per 10 working days.
The period for requests processing was increased from 5 to 10 days.

Knowing all that I made a new withdrawal of 250 USD on 15th of October. I waited for 10 days and still nothing. I went back to their web page and I found out that chat is not working, but there were information that all request made before 28th of October were once more canceled and new restrictions applied. Now the processing time was 14 days.

I was concerned, as this was the second time it happened and nobody contacted me trough telephone or email. No notice, I had to read it on their web page.

I made a new withdrawal request on 30th of October and waited for 14 days. I wrote to them 4 times, from my email and from their online contact form, but I didn't receive any reply what is going on. 14 days have passed and no money deposited. I made another withdrawal request on 15th of November, so I have a total of 2 pending withdrawals.

I have created a thread here with FPA forum and sent email with invitation that some representative should reply there, but till today nobody replied. On 25th of November I checked their web page and it was gone, instead of milltrade.net there is notice from MMCIS in Russian language.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by oportunis on 11/25/14

The company was first contacted about the issue on 10/13/14 the last contact was on 11/17/14

Details: Didn't receive any reply till today

Company representatives' emails: Unknown <ensupport@milltrade.net>

Attachments

• milltrade1.png
    533.8 KB · Views: 1
  • milltrade2.png
    522.9 KB · Views: 1
  • milltrade3.png
    501.7 KB · Views: 1
The website says that Forex-MMCIS is bankrupt. Do you have any email addresses for them other than at MillTrade.net?

I received an autoresponse...

Hello.
Hereby we inform you that Mill Trade ltd Customer Support Service suspended its work for the time of court proceedings on embezzlement of funds by the company «Dengi Online».
Currently the issue has already been addressed to law enforcement and judicial authorities. We will promptly inform you on line of the investigation. Please follow the newsfeed on the website homepage to monitor the situation.
We do our best to restore justice, renew our company's work and meet our every obligation to customers!

Sincerely,
Mill Trade ltd

The homepage shows a Russian version of the same information as the Forex-MMCIS.com pages shows in English. This means no one is going to respond. Based on this and the Forex Magnates reports of managed accounts claiming unsustainable returns, I see no reason not to take this directly to a vote.

Funny - Forex-MMCIS had enough money to aquire MillTrade (and all of it's clients and deposits), but somehow now claims to have lost nearly all client money through some payment processor. What about all the money that was wired directly into the bank accounts?

GUILTY!!!

Back