GUILTY Case# 2014-201 | avniduru@gmail.com vs ftradition.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FTradition.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 56 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.ftradition.com

My Case is: I start to fund my ftraditionbank account, ı fund 4000$ untill october 1. they gave 2000 bonus/credit to my account and broker mr Ali bilen told it will turn to real money ın a few weeks. Also we made 1400$ profit in this period.
in october 9 ı send a withdrawal request. did not replied.
in 17 october ı gave all bank account knowledges and tried to make withdrawal.
Ali promised me to give my dposite back in 28 october.
but he want 500$ for withdrawal. despite ıt is not written in terms conditions ı fund that money too. and he told that ı cannot get %20 of account despite it is not written in terms and conditions.
ı wrote to company directly too but ı could not get my dposit and profit.
since now ı havent come across acomplaint about ftradition bank too. is this only my problem.
avniduru@gmail.com

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by avniduru@gmail.com on 11/20/14

The company was first contacted about the issue on 10/01/14 the last contact was on 11/18/14

Details: they promised me several times make trick as ı am speaking to general manager etc.. they are trick master

Company representatives' emails: authorized person<support.eng@ftradition.com>
mr ali bilen<ali@ftradition.com>

Attachments

• 2.png
    166.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 1.png
    169.2 KB · Views: 3
Yo AsstMod! I know no new cases are going to a vote until after New Years Day, but can you try to get an invitation issued on this one?

Any broker that keeps 20% or $500 of deposits in a deceptive manner, and does not process a withdrawal request in a timely manner is guilty of financial fraud and deception.

I did search on the alleged "Ftraditions review" and came up with this:

The Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets - has issued a warning today against the unlicensed broker, Ftradition Ltd.

The Dutch financial watchdog warns European investors not to respond to offers from Ftradition Ltd. as the regulator say this company is suspected of being a boiler room. A boiler room, the AFM explains, is a collective term for fraudulent individuals and organizations using “clever salespeople” to call potential investors to pressure them into buying shares that promise high returns (cold calling)

See more at: http://forexmagnates.com/dutch-financial-watchdog-warns-ftradition-suspected-seychelles-boiler-room-scam/#sthash.oepvVJxF.dpuf"

I have voted " guilty " on this case. The cases of broker scams are so rampant (many thanks to the FPA for providing a forum to expose them) that I continue to ask if we in FPA should not take this fight to a higher level than what we are currently doing. These scam brokers seem unperturbed by the scam tag the FPA append to their name. If they do they would be willing and quick to pay clients what they owe them. The FPA management should call for suggestion from all of us trading members for better ways we can deal out painful blows on these evil brokers. They are getting away so easily. They have no conscience and it is only those who have that care about the shame attendant to scam.

Back