GUILTY Case# 2014-205 | Spider4x vs Yadix.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Yadix.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 58 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spider4x

Private, 1st Class
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.yadix.com/

My Case is: Estimated FPA.

Broker Yadix did not only deleted my 2 profitable trades i made at 7th of November 2014 (+6.393,15 €), but manipulated price they were close at, which leaves me in a overal loss of -1.269.77 € that generaly means 7.954,52 € dissapeared from my balance :/
I know now, there are several other traders, they had exactly same or very simillar issue with this broker as i do and Mr. Bert SIMENKON got already "Guilty" result on his case against Yadix.

Shortly this, and all details & informations, screenshots ...etc i posted in my thread: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/37727-yadix-deleted-my-profit-almost-8-000-a.html

Thank you & best regards ...Spider4x ;)

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Spider4x on 11/21/14

The company was first contacted about the issue on 11/10/14 the last contact was on 12/10/14

Details: Our compliance team have discovered predatory trading practices on your account that takes advantage of technical flaws as opposed to the normal trading of the markets.

Any further communication should be addressed to our legal representative on the details below:
The attorney is Felix Shipkevich
http://www.shipkevich.com/about/contact-us/

Company representatives' emails: Robert Taylor <support@yadix.com>

Attachments

• Yadix_009.jpg
    667.2 KB · Views: 9
Could you please file an arbitration claim against Yadix? Doing so will force them to reveal any proof they claim to have. If there's a ruling in your favor, the FPA can then offer Yadix the choice of paying traders such as yourself or facing an immediate scam finding.

Sure, but could we wait few days more? I know it wont make any difference, but just in case, because I sent 2day emails to Gallant Capital Markets as Master Yoda suggested & newly to Yadix, so i have invited them both to comment about this issue in my thread i created & im offering them to sort out this situation some way in good manner, so they can clean their reputation.

I think they referred to arbitration inside the TOS on their website. If you can't find it there, try their live chat. If that fails, let me know.

On the broker´s web i cant find any informations about it. To be honest i dont wanna go to their live chat anymore. If i would contact a broker, i prefer send email to their support.
Only 1 email i got from broker is about referring to: " The attorney is Felix Shipkevich Contact Us | Shipkevich PLLC "

...but Bert sent me this, so probably this is the one: https://www.icdr.org/icdr/ShowPDF?doc=ADRSTAGE2025294

but this is not free stuff & as i am reading it, it will cost me min. 1.5k and im not pretty sure if it will help me force a broker to pay me. Its nice if i can win & broker get scam label, but i dont go anywhere with it & on the top i will cost me money ...ufff, pretty annoying situation :( ...but i have 1 idea. Now probably i will have to wait until next year to do anything (its holiday time) ...Merry Xmas by the way ;)

I've gone ahead and asked Yadix for specific instructions.

If there really is a fee, then it comes down to whether or not you think you can win. Also, it may be worth asking Yadix's regulator about whether they can handle this instead of the arbitration company.

Well, the story with BVI regulator must be a pure joke :/ ...bcoz, they do not answer on your emails ...as what Bert told me & another guy too
Bert was scammed by Yadix something like 25k and i know already another guys whose experienced same stuff with this "broker" so now i am sure, this broker is cheating profitable traders & doesnt want pay off your profit, but this is not what i was going to tell u.

This weeks is Xmas, but from January i will contact broker(s) againg and will start bombing with email & BVI regulators & i start working on legal arbitrage process with other guys too if we make some agreement.

Its always the same. When u lose money on trade, broker NEVER contact u, bcoz u have been doing predatory trading or u have been trading on invalid prices ...etc, but when u make a profit, SOME brokers freez mt4 or doesnt allow to close your trade in profit or delete your profitable trade due some paragraph in customer agreement or manipulate where price your trade was opened or closed as Yadix did = clear bucket shop.

I know for 100% i did not do anything like manipulating data feed (as yadix mentioned in 1 ocation) thats why they dont wanna come here to FPA in explaining things & details about Bert & my case. They have nothing to show only hide behing some words "predatory trading" they dont even want explain what it is. Not here and even not directly me, when i was requesting this info ...they are so funny :D

So if we go to legal arbitrade, could we win? ...Yes, i am convinced yes we could but the question of million is: "is it worth to go legal arbitrage and win if Yadix at the will not pay?"

What the HELL is this:?!

"NOTICE: Yadix's representative tells the FPA the company cannot guarantee that they will not cancel trades placed by any piece of trading software unless the source code is submitted to Yadix for examination. This includes the FPA's Forex News Gun software."

...so its another DIRTY trick of Yadix!? ...i never ever saw broker requesting something like this from retail trader. So if i am a creator of "Holy Grail" strategy coded into an EA, they want copy it??? ...of cource, they will say "it is for examination" :D :D :D ...they are so funny!!

I am not happy with how Yadix's representative has been answering questions. He's equally unhappy with the warning I posted. I've now changed it to directly quote him.

He also won't tell me how a client can file an arbitration claim. He says the client or client's lawyer needs to contact the lawyer for Gallant for instructions. Please go ahead and do this. Post the reply you get here.

Back