GUILTY Case# 2015-005 | Ryno Ryan vs lbinary.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that LBinary.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 61 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They won't give any reasons but only claiming they want my account to grow. They even tried getting funds from my account without my permission

They want the fake numbers on your account to "grow" so that you'll feel confident giving them even more of your money. If you won't give it, they'll try to take it.

GUILTY!!!

Gaming Scam

They want the fake numbers on your account to "grow" so that you'll feel confident giving them even more of your money. If you won't give it, they'll try to take it.

GUILTY!!!

It's all just a fake video game. Except that, when you lose it is "real" (in that you never see your money again), and, when you "win" it is just fake characters on your PC monitor (but, again, you never see your money again). The broker decides when to pull the plug, and say "game over". :(

It's a flip of a coin: "Heads" the broker wins, "Tails" you lose. The results are the same.

Guilty. Scam through and through. They've made quite a name for themselves recently, and I'd bet that they're going to be the next binary broker labelled a scam on the FPA.

I was scammed by LBinary last year. Dealt with Michelle Zappos who put alot of pressure on me to deposit more and more funds. Allowed me a couple of small withdrawals to build up trust then wanted me to build the ac and the agreement that she put in writing was that I could take all my funds after 6 months. She disappeared and nobody would help me. I chased them pretty much every day for many months and managed to get some of my initial deposit back but the effort was so stressful it made me physically ill. In the end they wiped my ac and including a big chunk of my investment capital and all profits. No reason given. Scammers without a doubt. Can't believe their site has not been shut down.

Back