GUILTY Case# 2015-005 | Ryno Ryan vs lbinary.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that LBinary.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 61 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ryno Ryan

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.lbinary.com

My Case is: Lbinary won't approve any withdraw requests. Latest claiming I had a bonus.(which was credited without me asking) I have managed to deplete the turnover as required by them. They won't give any reasons but only claiming they want my account to grow. They even tried getting funds from my account without my permission

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Ryno Ryan on 12/21/14

The company was first contacted about the issue on 11/24/14 the last contact was on 01/06/15

Details: I've got no written reply as they are ignoring my emails. Some calls they did return - only trying to talk more funds out of me

Company representatives' emails: <tonyv@lbinary.com>

Attachments

• Withdraw requests.jpg
    313.1 KB · Views: 4
lbinary.com

Nothing to decide. This group lbinary.com sounds like some guy in his pajamas, working out of his home, ripping people off. Then hiding under his bed when people try to contact him. Very unprofessional. Guilty.

The bonus trick= they give you a bonus even without a permission so you can't withdraw without making an impossible trading volume.

I vote GUILTY

I would stay away from this broker, there are numerous negative reviews from different sites including google trends.
I vote guilty. Hope this case filed here will help you get your money back, Ryno.

I opened up an account with them being curious. I did not put money in it. Then they started calling me relentlessly to deposit funds! The broker( that's what he called himself) lol, was very pushy, and when I said I wasn't interested he became insulting! Stay away!

Back