GUILTY Case# 2015-009 | Hope2321 vs lbinary.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that LBinary.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 60 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I realize it is rather late to be posting this to this thread and to Hope2321's attention and I also have to believe that Hope2321 (and others in this forum) must already have been told this by someone else but, just in case, you should be aware that if you deposited with a MasterCard (or any credit card for that matter), here in the US at least, you have dispute rights under something called the Fair Credit Billing Act. I see you reside in the UK so I don't know what the law is there. Have you contacted your Mastercard issuer about filing a dispute?

Wonder if related to Stockholm Syndrome, Victims wasting time with their scammers. Any clean
Brokerage firm will handle a withdrawal request in 3 days at the very most your money is credited
in a week’s time, just by a simple email withdrawal request, same day you receive a confirmation mail, 2 days later the funds are on your personal account !
Otherwise get ready to run to the Police to file a complaint for Fraud. The issuing Bank of your Credit Card will need that complaint to proceed for chargeback.
(Not sure, but some 500 days limit for MasterCard )
I don’t live in the Uk, but still was able to forward my case to The British Financial Ombudsman, since a British FCA authorized Bank and PSP are involved in my case, its free of charge.

Back