GUILTY Case# 2015-009 | Hope2321 vs lbinary.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that LBinary.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 60 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hope2321

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.lbinary.com

My Case is: I joined LBinary a few months ago. I can retrieve all exact dates if needed. My Broker was Tony and the manager was Kareem. They were both using my account. When i started they informed me that I am able to withdraw anytime (Biggest Lie). I deposited a total of $6500, which was withdrawn from my MasterCard. Last week, my account went up to $10107 and i decided i wanted to withdraw $4000, except i was denied the withdraw, and i was told i was given a bonus so my account is locked. I never approved any bonuses so i dont know why they would still give me one despite the fact i never approved any. I e-mailed both the manager and the broker on several occasions to stop using the account, as i wanted full control of my account. I have these e-mails to prove that. On January 14th, i woke up with an account of $7. When i contacted the broker and the manager, they ignored me. I also contacted the customer service office and they also ignored my call. I have been trying to contact the manager and the broker for the past month with no response. I have proof of emails, transactions, and online chats requesting to speak to someone regarding my issue. This company is a total scam, they gave me a bonus without my approval, they used my account despite the fact that i requested them no to, and they made sure i lost every penny so they wont give me anything. I need your help what do i do?

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by amal on 01/14/15

The company was first contacted about the issue on 01/05/15 the last contact was on 01/14/15

Details: No reply at all! The customer service representative told me she will tell either Kareem or Tony to contact me. Of course they never did.

Company representatives' emails: Tony <tonyv@lbinary.com>
Kareem Abdullah <kareema@lbinary.com>

Attachments

• lbinary scam.png
    252.5 KB · Views: 3
  • lbinary scam2.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 5
  • lbinary scam4.png
    106.4 KB · Views: 2
  • lbinary scam 5.png
    54.9 KB · Views: 3
  • lbinary scam 6.png
    47.3 KB · Views: 3
Yo AsstMod! There have been a lot of complaints about LBinary. Can you make this one a priority?

A formal invitation is an invitation directly from the FPA to come and join the discussion. LBinary didn't respond. Your case is now going to a vote.

Lbinary is a Pure scam. I have same issue with them last year but where i could not fight them is because they requested for my documents to verify my account which i was unable to provide due to my location at that time. The worst is that they will forced your their useless bonus into your account so that you will Not be able to make a withdrawal at will. Same goes to traderworld.com which i will soon report to this great court but let me gather more evidence to back up my claims. This SCAM brokers should be sent out of business.

I did fight them using documents, banks statements, fraud squad, etc etc and even with overwhelming evidence they were allowed to get away with stealing, scamming, cheating me out of a total of £9000.00.
I wonder if the "Tony" mentioned above is tony preston, the conman at lbinary who claimed to me to be head of damage control, chief broker etc, just give themselves titles as and when they feel like it.
They also depleted my account, used my money (which by the way they had stolen) then blocked my access......HANG EM HIGH.......GUILTY!!!

Back