GUILTY Case# 2015-012 | osa vs optionsmaker.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Optionsmaker.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 54 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Smells like another bucket shop. I would ask for copies of the transactions with the liquidity providers and make them prove that they actually sending your orders for processing instead of permanently keeping them on their in-house MySQL
database. Probably they don't even have a liquidity provider, because they like to pull numbers out of the "thin air" bucket.

As for their accusations on using "tools" - shame on you! How dare you use such "tools" to be profitable? If I were in your place, I would first send a picture of my "tool" for approval before using it.

Smells like another bucket shop. I would ask for copies of the transactions with the liquidity providers and make them prove that they actually sending your orders for processing instead of permanently keeping them on their in-house MySQL
database. Probably they don't even have a liquidity provider, because they like to pull numbers out of the "thin air" bucket.

As for their accusations on using "tools" - shame on you! How dare you use such "tools" to be profitable? If I were in your place, I would first send a picture of my "tool" for approval before using it.

I have never used tools to trade in all my years in trading, its a simple strategy that i have carved out from years of losing and winning. You know i lost my first two initial deposits of $500, someone using tools wont lose that amount. This is a scam broker that must be brought to book for this crime. It is a colossal scam, and need our collective efforts to fight these scam brokers..

Sometimes, a broker just doesn't care. That's when it's time to escalate things further.

Gather all your info and file a report with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

Contact your police and bank. Ask who handles online financial fraud complaints in your country.

Try to fund out what country or countries the broker claims to have offices in. Contact the police and financial regulators in those countries.

Sometimes, a broker just doesn't care. That's when it's time to escalate things further.

Gather all your info and file a report with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

Contact your police and bank. Ask who handles online financial fraud complaints in your country.

Try to fund out what country or countries the broker claims to have offices in. Contact the police and financial regulators in those countries.

OK.. Thank you!

Back