GUILTY Case# 2015-012 | osa vs optionsmaker.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Optionsmaker.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 54 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

osa

Private, 1st Class
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.optionsmaker.com

My Case is: optionsmaker.com a company owned Expert Consulting Service Limited, Suite 106 Premier Building, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles. Optionsmaker - Expert Consulting (UK) Limited, Suite 68ansdowne Row, London, United Kingdom, W1J6HL. (Both Addresses on their website)

I deposited $250 on the 7th of Jan, lost it, Deposited another $250 on the 13th of January, lost it. I finally deposited another $500 on the 14th of January and turned it to $4,120 from serious hard work and sleepless nights, trading, . I put in for a withdrawal request for $1100, that was when my account manager (Gail Gruben)stopped talking. After several calls as to why my withdrawal has not been approved, every time i call they tell me she is in a meeting, she will get back to me, She eventually called me after two days that My withdrawal has been approved, but i should resend the front and back copy of my credit card(Note: i have sent my front and back of my card, bank statement, National ID from day 1, it was verified and approved before i deposit, i usually have my documents verified before depositing) so they can approve it.. Immediately i used my phone to take a shot and send it to her, i waited and waited, she didn't get back to me, i called and called, no answer, if by chance they pick, it is usually a lady Nicole by name - she tells me, she is not in charge of my account and cuts the call
After waiting for another day with no response from optionsmaker, I logged into my account and submitted a withdrawal request of $3000 + the pending $1100

I typed "Expert Consulting Service Limited, Suite 106 Premier Building, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles" in google search, a company named VXmarkets popped up in the results.They have exactly the same website outlook as optionsmaker, the same owner, the same address. I try to get information from the company, immediately i mentioned optionsmaker the guy paused and and said i should hold on while he talks to his supervisor, he later said optionsmaker is not owned by Expert Consulting UK Limited, that they are using their name to commit SCAMS. I asked him a simple question, you are comfortable that a company is doing that at the detriment of your own company? I told him over the phone to tell optionsmaker to send my $4120.
The following day, this was the message i got from Gail Gruben my account manager - "your investment was fully refunded however the profit was forfieted due to fraudlent activity traced on your documents.

She said i was using tools to trade on the platform and that my documents where edited. She claimed they are sending back my deposits $1000 and and are keeping my profits $3120. This got me really mad and upset. I asked her will tools allow me lose my first two deposits of $500?? When i lost i wasnt using tools, when i started winning i am using tools? I have been trading options for over two years and have developed a strategy that works for me.. I made enormous profits on MLK day, cos there was less volatility in the market.. The same Documents i have been using over 2 years is what you said i edited? My Government Issued National ID Card, My Bank Statement and front and back copy of my card signed and you verified them and sent me verification email, before i deposited..

When i checked my account, i went to banking history, I saw that they cancelled my pending withdrawals of $1100 and $3000 respectively and they put theirs, i saw $750 approved and i saw $3370.05 as FRAUD. I will attach all the snapshots.

I have reported this issue to the authorities on Wednesday. And am also bringing this to FPA.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by optionsmaker.com on 01/23/15

The company was first contacted about the issue on 01/07/15 the last contact was on 01/22/15

Details: @ 5:04am 20-Jan-2015
Gail Gruben my account said on skype, "advise that it has been approved, it is in the risk management already for approval"

@ 5:07am 20 Jan - 2015, paper has been signed by my manager this morning since i am not here yesterday, so it is already forwarded to risk management because they are the one who credit money on accounts

Company representatives' emails: Gail Gruben <gail.gruben@optionsmaker.com>

Attachments

• 2015-01-21_1122.png
    151.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 2015-01-21_1412.png
    92.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 2015-01-21_1030.png
    243 KB · Views: 3
  • 2015-01-22_1154.png
    156.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 2015-01-22_0746.png
    213.1 KB · Views: 5
It isn't, There may be a dismissed case partly visible that's stickied in this folder.

You Asstmod, can you please send a formal invite when you have a chance?

Back